Effective Purification Spell

As a child I used to use wishing wells all the time! Now it’s time to incorporate that same concept as an adult. :coin:

13 Likes

Confession: I am too freaked out by wells to go anywhere near them- I blame The Ring :joy: Having said that, I really love this spell. I wonder if a version could be done around a small puddle or perhaps a bowl of water instead? :bowl_with_spoon: It is a really lovely spell! :coin: :sparkles:

Thanks so much for sharing, @Silverbear! :heart:

8 Likes

Haha - I am weary around wells too! I bet you could use a bowl of water – or even a running stream or creek. Depending on the size - it could be hard to face the directions if you went with a bigger body of water. :smiley:

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I laughed out loud on this one @BryWisteria!!! Definitely look at them differently now…Lol.
Beautiful Spell once again @SilverBear !!

5 Likes

Very true! Could turn into an all-day spell walking around a lake :joy:

Seems like the bowl of water could work though- I’ll have to give it a try! Thanks so much, Silverbear! :heart:

5 Likes

Which would still be good for the soul…just bring snacks lol.

6 Likes

You are not the only one @BryWisteria who is afraid of Wells. I always think about what would happen if I fell over the edge. Yes, the spell is very nice, and walking around a small pond of water would do for me.

Beautiful Spell @SilverBear :sparkles:

3 Likes

Would this also work at a lovely fountain?

3 Likes

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face: As long as it’s not a water source people drink from.

5 Likes