Egyptian Symbols for Rituals and Spells

Super insightful! I was familiar with just a few symbols but I’m happy to learn more about those and new symbols!

9 Likes

Because the a is missing by mistake and I thought you liked symbols my mistake again won’t happen again

8 Likes

Sorry, I don’t mean to not use it! I do like them. I’m just curious what it is. :smile: And I’m surprised that I can read it.

7 Likes

:grinning: have fun with it :laughing: I’m surprised too :joy:

8 Likes

I think they are elder futhark runes

8 Likes

Yes that is what that is.

Tracy

8 Likes

I was looking at these symbols again. For the longest time I drew these eyes that look very similar to the Eye of Horus. I mean strikingly close. I don’t remember why either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Ah, thank you! :smile:

6 Likes

I just want to thank you again for this! I just went and got my replacement ink and I printed this out as it’s full of such detailed info.

Medea

6 Likes

You are welcome…i am glad it was useful to you. If there are any other Egyptian symbols you are interested in then just let me know and i can look into them.

6 Likes

Here the same. The energy is very good. The first time I felt a good energy it was when I bought Isis frame on second hand shop. I loved it at first sight but I was not sure to work with her until recently I read about her on our site and gradually, I saw the necklace and earrings that I bought. Her signs were everywhere and until recently I don’t know if it was she who chose me or if I chose her. At the end I am happy with the decision . Congratulations on your choice. Blessed be​:woman_fairy:t4::heart::rose::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Your altar is stunning!!! I love the statue and the framed print in the back!! Thank you for sharing. I really enjoy seeing other’s altars and the pieces they’ve gathered.

I admit to a fascination and draw to Egyptian mythology and the gods. I don’t know how compatible they are with the Greek gods but there are times, like now, that feel called to them. :ankh:

7 Likes

I agree with @Artemisia. The statue and print are stunning! :star_struck: And I love how everything is laid out. The tiny jars of crystals (?) are so adorable. :black_heart:

I’ve been collecting a couple of Egyptian-related replicas and have been trying to resist buying more. I felt so fortunate when I found an Aussie store that makes such replicas.

5 Likes

Ohh…thank you!..I was not sure also and was afraid of what I was going into. Moreover, my altar was designed to my ancestors that I was already connected to. After I finished my course of “spiritual herbalism”, it took me time to realise that I was a witch​:smiley:. My family are Christian and they don’t know anything about my spirituality apart of my 21 old son who understands perfectly . It took sometime for me to adjust my mindset to something that came naturally . I would say that we can’t run away on what you were born to do. Life flows through the direction that it’s supposed to be. I will write a book one day​:smiling_face::smiley::smiley: I have so much to say , long dilemas to put in writing!..

5 Likes

Thank you so much!…It is a little bit full at the moment because of the representation of the four elements also the right side is for my ancestors rituals and my guardian Angel. I do have a vase of natural white roses. (I dry them on the radiator)

White Roses are the best for a good energy in all aspects. Cleaning, protection and good energy.
2L of water boiled and let it boil for 5 minutes only.
3 roses or more if you prefer

Prayer(whatever your intentions) on it after your normal shower and through it from head down.

Love & Light​:heart::herb:

5 Likes

This is AWESOME! Thanks for posting it, Alan. :purple_heart:

It is amazing to me how many of the known religions and mystical belief systems can be directly connected to the ancient Egyptian!
It’s obvious in systems like Qabbala, etc., but even in the Norse.

For anyone who is interested, there is a fantastic course available on Udemy with Dr. Gamal Paez that I found to be extremely comprehensive. It delivered both on the education component regarding Egyptian culture and beliefs, but also added to my Reiki traditions.

Thank you again!

6 Likes