Embracing Peace: Guided Meditations for the Spiritual Person

I am - thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Oh, @MeganB, it’s wonderful in print! :black_heart: in addition to the content, the font, font sizes, line spacing, spacing after paragraphs, and page margins are really nice.

And the first one I flipped to, the title makes it sound like it’s about me. :laughing:

7 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Not me over here having a meh morning and seeing this. Thank you, thank you!!!

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! I am seriously late to this post.

8 Likes

aww thank you @Phoenix_Rose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: its okay! Better late than never, I suppose lol

6 Likes

Thank you for publishing this, @MeganB. I look forward to listening on Audible as soon as I have some alone time later. :butterfly: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

My copy arrives Tuesday. I am glad there was no shipping costs to Canada :).
I don’t have audible or else I would have bought the audio version.

D’oh! I have an audiobooks app. I checked on that just now and it is there. So now I have the audio version and the book will come soon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Aww thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hooray!! :tada:

Do you mind letting me know which audiobook app you have? I’m not sure where Audible distributes the book :laughing: I hope you love it!

7 Likes

It’s the Books app on my iPhone.
This is the icon.

IMG_5623

I have listened to the first three chapters. I plan on listening to the sleep meditation tonight.

I really liked your messaging in these intro chapters. Really well done!

7 Likes

Aww hooray - thank you! :hearts: :tada:

6 Likes

@MeganB
I downloaded it on my Audible app because I couldn’t find it on my Apple Books app.

1. I really like how you give a brief description of every meditation at the beginning of the book.
  2. So far, I have listened to the healing waters, meditation, and it is sublime :butterfly::sparkling_heart:
8 Likes

Thank you! :heart: Having descriptions of each meditation ahead of time was really important to me. I’m really glad you enjoy it!

8 Likes

It arrived today!

So I have the audiobook on my books app and the book. I am covered!

:grin:

7 Likes

Hooray! :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you all so, so much for your support with this book. It really means a lot to me!!

7 Likes

I just got the audio book! Can’t wait to start it tonight! :heart:

6 Likes

Ohh hooray!! :tada: :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you enjoy it!

6 Likes