Embracing Peace: Guided Meditations for the Spiritual Person

It’s finally finished!

Embracing Peace: Guided Meditations for the Spiritual Person by Megan Black

This is the audiobook I’ve been working on since last year - a book of guided meditations written and narrated by me! :revolving_hearts: There are three versions because Amazon is weird…lol but you can get it on Kindle, in paperback, and then the audiobook version that it was meant for.

If you get it, I’d love it if you could leave a review!

17 Likes

Yeay that’s fabulous :partying_face::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: :heart:

I guess I jumped on it too soon. :joy:

Edit: Oh, it’s because I went via the Aussie Amazon site. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Congrats on the official release, @MeganB! :partying_face: :heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome! I’m fighting audible now so I can download it without being a member.

8 Likes

Btw @MeganB, do you edit your voice after recording at all? Or do you have specific settings for you to sound like that? And if you do, would you be okay with sharing what program you use?

8 Likes

Aww - thank you all so much for the support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That means so much to me - this has definitely been a huge labor of love! I hope you all love it!!

@starborn – I’ll send you a PM :blush:

10 Likes

Just bought book and audible. Fabulous :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

You are just doing ALL the things right now! I love it! Congratulations on your book birthday! Don’t mind me while I just mosey on over to amazon to pick it up!

9 Likes

Thank You So Much GIF by Beverley Mitchell
[GIPHY]

Aww you guys!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!!

8 Likes

That’s real cool, congratulations! I don’t have audible, but added the paperback to my Amazon cart. Edit: purchased the book version.

8 Likes

Aww, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate that!

8 Likes

Wow @MeganB congratulations! I cNt wait to listen to this. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap:t2:

8 Likes

Okay, I got the book and the audio finally. So I’m all set to start listening Friday. It sounds great!

7 Likes

@EvaCVM:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!!

@Amethyst – Hooray! :tada: Thank you!! I hope you love it!

7 Likes

@MeganB Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It looks really great! You should be proud of yourself!

6 Likes