Emoji request

You did an amazing job. Thank you~ :black_heart:

True, it can just be uploaded to each post where it feels relevant. :black_heart:

I can make more sizes if you wish, @Devenne. The Lucifer one can be as big as you like, in any colour you want, and the thickness or style of lines can be changed, too, because I actually have the original. I would have to draw the Satan one again if you wanted it to be much larger or very different. But it wouldn’t be too difficult to do so.

I can also send you the PSD (Photoshop) files if you’d like to try to do some editing, too. :black_heart:

11 Likes

Bookmarked I’ll be back to respond

9 Likes

No rush. :black_heart: We’re not going anywhere.

9 Likes

I didn’t make it personally but it was created by behemoth x and Satan. I have seen others using it. Satan doesn’t seem to be as common as u think.

And ok :woozy_face:
Thanks anyway

I’ll have to find somewhere to save it

I appreciate it. I’ll get back to u on this. That’d be. Cool

Maybe I’ll have u email them to me later or tomorrow

10 Likes

I need to come back and save them when I can for my personal use. I’ll pm u probably after work

9 Likes

On your phone and a sigil or spirit folder on your laptop might be a good start. I have folders named after spirits and then folders for types of content in those, so there’s like “Sigils,” “AI Images,” and so on. Just an idea.

You should be able to tap and hold to get the download option on your phone, so that’s easy.

Then there should be a File Manager or similar app if you want to move it away from the Downloads folder. Often the Downloads folder is so messy, it becomes difficult finding stuff there.

For backup, uploading to your Google Drive or similar storage works. Depending on what accounts you use.

That’s about as much as you can do to make them easy to access for uploading.

9 Likes

Or copy this, and use it in the message:

![devenne-satan-32|32x32](upload://pKaZVfM7AmfrZGilZq5mVQBUXVs)
Technical details, not strictly necessary

You can use images without having to upload them again by copying the text it shows up as. If you missed it when you wrote your message, you can use the quote feature to catch it again.

7 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, and I apologize for my confusion! :pray:

It sounds like, in terms of ownership (as deities can’t currently hold copyright for their sigils… to the best of my knowledge? That sure would be an interesting legal deep dive! :mag: :grinning: ), the symbol is owned by the creator, behemoth x, who would also hold the copyright for the art. As such, we wouldn’t legally be able to take it for ourselves for official use around the forum.

Well, maybe not right now, but with loving worshippers like you who are earnestly sharing their wisdom and experiences, perhaps more people will find a connection with Him as time goes on. When we find something special and share about it, it’s natural for others to join in too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I understand thankyou for clarifying :slightly_smiling_face: :heart::heart:

Thankyou for your kind words
It definitely would be neat. No pressure anybody lol :rofl:

8 Likes

To add some extra clarity around what we do have, we have the Hekate one because, as the creator, I hold the copyright to the art. I mean, I’d never act upon it, but, y’know, it let me give the emoji to the coven.

That being said, it looks like someone has added the Satan sigil as an emoji:

:satan_sigil:

7 Likes

Hell yes Satan and myself are very pleased :grin:

7 Likes

Ave Satanas. :black_heart:

7 Likes

:satan_sigil: :lucifer_sigil: :hekate_wheel: :infinite_roots: lots of sweet emojis. I should use these more :partying_face:

7 Likes

I’m somewhat tempted to try to improve the Lucifer one. I think I might’ve rushed that one a bit. It looks fuzzy sometimes. I dunno. Maybe I can fix that.

7 Likes

I agree I mean as it was appreciated if u feel up to it I don’t mind lol :laughing:

Ave Satanas :trident:

Def @tracyS :heart:

6 Likes

You’re wonderful, Devenne, thank you for your understanding! :hugs: :heart:

That was 100% my bad - in my desire to please, I had input the emoji into the forum and it wasn’t until it was uploading that I realized, “oh, hang on… isn’t this a personal symbol?” hence the discourse we explored above :sweat_smile: . Apologies! :bowing_woman: I came right over here to this discussion and forgot to remove it. As explained in the reasons above, it’s welcome to be enjoyed as an image (but can’t be officially emojicized).

Whew. It has been a week. Anyone else ready for a new one? Just gonna hit that refresh button… :arrows_counterclockwise::melting_face:

5 Likes

No your wonderful thankyou :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

@Devenne :heart:

cat-cute-2145610325
Tenor

5 Likes

:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Hugs tightly back :hugs:

5 Likes

Closing discussion as this request has been resolved :slight_smile: