Emoji request

@starborn @BryWisteria Can u make me a sigil emoji for Satan sigil that I use? Minus the two circles. This is my necklace design. So the two circles are to attach the necklace

12 Likes

Are you able to send me the actual image instead of a screenshot? If not, that’s okay – I can cut out the white background either way. It’s just a bit fuzzy/low quality in the screenshot.

12 Likes

I could redraw it? I also would like the Lucifer sigil I made? Let me check

11 Likes

It won’t let me save it from the message she sent me

11 Likes

Ah, okay. I’ll work with what we’ve got then.

Send the Lucifer sigil too, if you don’t mind. I’ll cut them both out. Then Bry can work her magic.

@BryWisteria We might want these posts moved to a new thread.

11 Likes

I’d be drawing the Lucifer one by hand is that ok?

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s fine. It’ll just take me a bit longer to make it look more like the Satan one.

Or we could leave it as is, but when images are shrunk to emoji size, small details are really easily lost. So it might be better if I do some editing. But up to you – if you want it as is, we can try that first and see how it looks.

11 Likes

I don’t care if u edit it

10 Likes

@Devenne

Here's a quick background removal:

Emoji size (32x32):

devenne-satan-32

Full size:

devenne-satan

10 Likes

Nice, can u remove the circles on top of the posts. They aren’t supposed to be onit.the circles are part of the necklace I like it other than the circles on top. here is what I drew u can redraw if u want sorry they are sideways

9 Likes

Like this?

Full size:

devenne-satan

Emoji size:

devenne-satan-32

10 Likes

Perfect :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

11 Likes
As for the Lucifer one, something like this?

368x368:

devenne-lucifer

Emoji size (32x32):

devenne-lucifer-32

Can you tell I’m not a graphic designer. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I think it looks really good :blush: if possible maybe make the neck of the L a tad shorter. If not I’m happy with it. Appreciate you

11 Likes

Yep, can do. I’ll edit it when I’m back at my computer after lunch. We just sat down to eat.

11 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to use them both. Thankyou!

10 Likes

300x300:
devenne-lucifer

32x32:
devenne-lucifer-32

I think I need to go have an after-lunch nap. My partner made such a heavy meal. Food coma.

12 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Archangel Lucifer

Thank you for the move, @BryWisteria. :black_heart:

10 Likes

Tried my best to sort through things in the Lucifer Correspondences post - hopefully I split them okay! (EDIT: Clearly not- other things got mixed in here somehow, I’ll try to split it again!) It’ll be best to keep things specifically correspondence-based over in that lovely space, so things stay organized and easy for all those studying Lucifer to find and reference going forward :+1:

This is beautiful - you both worked together to bring this lovely sigil to life! It’s wonderful to see :sparkles:

Just to confirm that I’m understanding correctly, this is not a widespread sigil used by worshippers of Satan, but is a personal sigil that you created for use in your practice, @Devenne?

While it is very beautiful, I have to apologize. Personal sigils are naturally personal - unlike general religious and spiritual symbols (such as the Hekate Wheel :hekate_wheel: or Lucifer Sigil :lucifer_sigil: we have added) used by many practitioners, personal symbols aren’t really something to make into an official forum emoji to be used by the entire community. Additionally, by making one person’s personal sigil a forum emoji, in the name of fairness I would then have to open the door to everyone’s personal sigils and symbols, and that’s just not something we have the time nor capacity for.

Apologies again - I hope you can understand why personal sigils can’t be officially emojicized :pray: :bowing_woman:

That being said, your personal sigils are absolutely welcome in your posts! Katerina has kindly made a gorgeous emoji-sized image - you are warmly welcome to use that as your own personal emoji and can add it to any of your posts as you’d like!

10 Likes