Empath and new witch

@wendy Good idea I was wanting to get the protective sleeves too. So I don’t have to worry bout sheets ripping out. Lol. I’m fifteen min from Merrillville.

9 Likes

I believe thats about 3-3 1/2 hours away from me.

10 Likes

@Devenne & @wendy I used binders and protective sleeves for the pages! I loved :heart: that you could put the pages back to back so it was like the pages of the book :hugs: I had a bulk type pack of them plus I found the ones from when my boys were in high school :laughing: I got the business card pages for my cards with the information on the different crystals that I got too. The binders made it so much easier for me when I would print things out & need to reference them.

9 Likes

@Susurrus that’s so perfect for I def need to get a couple binders and protectors.

@wendy That’s pretty cool! Also question if you are comfortable answering. Have you had any bad experiences with using a board?

9 Likes

@Susurrus it is nice having it to look back on. I started my Book of Mirrors binder the other day. Also have sleeves on them. I ran out of ink from printing off all my pages for my BOS so i have been writting these all by hand the last few days.
The book i got from 5.00 below along with the astrology book so i could use some referencea from the moon book to add to eqch sheet what the moon was in.

10 Likes

@wendy… I can’t count the amount of times I had run out of ink from printing pages for my binders. :flushed: At one time I had 5 binders :face_exhaling: Now I have fewer & I tend to use more handwritten things. So I have different types of journals for different things. Book of Mirrors, my deities each have one, things I do regularly like recipes, spells, & rituals of any kind.

@Devenne are you wondering about a spirit/Ouija board or something like that?

10 Likes

And printer ink is worth more than its weight in gold… :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

@Susurrus These days I wonder a lot. Hahaha :rofl: But yes that is one interest of mine. Listening to Raymond bucklanda book of spirit communications. There’s so many different opinions on this. Even if I wanted to for sure make the choice to use it. I don’t have any friends or anyone to use it with. Maybe when I decide if I want to I’ll find someone to use it with. Lol idk. What do u think? You use one ever?

9 Likes

@Devenne… I want you to know that I did see this & will be able to properly respond in a little bit! I have used one in the past, but I don’t use one currently. When I return I will definitely give you more context :hugs:

9 Likes

I know! I keep finding stuff to print. I have several binders too. A basic one, one for deities, one for spells and another one. I can’t think of what’s in it right now :laughing:

10 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m back!

@Devenne I can’t say that I definitely would never use one again, but that I haven’t since I was 9 or 10 because of an experience I had using one with my cousin. After that I’ve always shyed away from it or not used one. I also haven’t had the desire to either. I do use a pendulum & mat that has the alphabet, numbers 0 - 9, runes, hello, good bye, yes, no, & i think it may say maybe on it :thinking:

I have used that for connecting with my ancestors. I have used the mat when I’m casting for Lithomancy or using Witch’s Runes. With the one or up to three that are closest to or in the center being the stone or rune to be read.

I did use it with Elder Futhark runes when I was regularly casting those as I learned about them, did my deep dives, & used them for a time. They were something that over time I either stopped or only used when I felt called to do so… much less frequently now.

@Sivonnah when I first came back to it & found this site… I was printing All the Things & if I found other information or had reports done whatever… those were printed too! I had 5 binders completely full by the end. Rituals, spells, herbs, moon, candle & color correspondences, crystals, astrology, recipes, herbs, oils, waters, birth charts, zodiac charts, grounding, divination, a whole separate section on tarot, cleansing… Literally you name it I printed it & into the binders it went, anything from deep dives, even things within the forum that I came across. It was a lot :laughing:

Now I’ve kind of narrowed down my practice much more, but it definitely took time & patience figuring it out. Then a lot of what I actually use, connect with vs all the things I came across. :rofl:

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Pendulum advice, please?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.