Enchanted newbie here!

Thank you so much for providing such an amazing resource! I’m a human living in the San Juan National Forest with a creek running through my yard. I had to give my creek an honorable mention! I’m also a rock hound that has come across several fossils in my yard. You can see that I really, really love my yard…so enchanted to be a part of this journey. Bright light and love to you ALL!

11 Likes

Hi @LissaMay222! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It sounds as if you live in a lovely area. Your creek sounds magical. You’ll have to take pictures and show us one day.

Have you found the Courses yet on-site? There’s even more stuff there to learn, it’s awesome! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you and hearing about your creek some more!

6 Likes

Welcome @LissaMay222! I’m Christine from Tennessee!

7 Likes

Merry meet @LissaMay222 :blush:

You radiate enthusiasm- I really love your passion, Lissa! :sparkles: It sounds like I would love the beautiful scenery you are blessed with as well- you’ve found your own lovely sanctuary to call home :national_park: :heart:

Here in the forum there is always something going on, so please feel free to explore! If there are any witchy topics in particular that call to you, I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System- they are super helpful for navigating around the site :compass: And should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! You have many friendly fellow magick-lovers here happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Lissa! :grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome @LissaMay222 , Your yard sounds fantastic! Especially the creek, how majestic, it must be relaxing listening to. There is so much to learn and share here so thank you for joining! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria ! I can see that you are incredibly helpful! Happy Monday and stay light and bright!

7 Likes

Thank you @Mistella ! I am beyond excited to be a part or at least have access to such a wonderful source and hear from such fabulous humans!!

7 Likes

Happy Monday and thank you for the kind welcome @Amethyst ! I’m on the Tarot lessons at the moment…phew! I’ve only worked with divination cards. I really appreciate your info! I love the lessons here…what a fantastic platform!

7 Likes

Hello from Tennessee @christine13 ! Thank you so much for the kind greeting!!

7 Likes

You are very kind, @LissaMay222- it’s my pleasure, we are all here to help one another! :heart::blush: Wishing the same to you, have a very blessed Monday! :sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! And those tarot videos are great, @Francisco works real hard at them. There should be another video out soonish.

6 Likes

Welcome, @LissaMay222, glad you’re here! I love your enthusiasm!! :heart: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Great minds think alike! I mentioned enthusiasm too without having read your post! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Hahaha looks like we’re on the same wavelength, @BrightBear! :sparkles: :handshake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Amethyst @Francisco sure does a fantastic job! I never anticipated Tarot to be as "lengthy " as it is. I have a newfound respect for people that are thorough in Tarot!

6 Likes

:blush: Thank you @LissaMay222!

Here’s a new printable set of pages, fresh out of the oven, the Major and Minor Arcana cards with upright and reversed meanings for each card: :smiley:

Tarot-Printable-Meaning-Grimoire-Page

9 Likes

Thank you @Francisco for these. Just printed them off. :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness @Francisco ! Thank you! You truly are a gem!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad you liked them :blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.