Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— April 10th

@praecog29 , so many thanks to you and the Coven. Canā€™t express my gratitude enough!!

Blessed beā€‹:candle::two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Susurrus , thank you for all the help!

5 Likes

@stephā€™s granny went to the hospital after a fall. The latest update is she fractured her scapula.

7 Likes

@Amethyst , thank you!
Blessed beā€‹:candle::two_hearts:

7 Likes

May she heal fast! My prayers, love and :candle:

7 Likes

Keeping your granny in my thoughts, @steph! Wishing her a speedy return back to health :pray::candle:

7 Likes

I hope sheā€™s okay now. I pray strongly for you and your granny, @steph :pray:

8 Likes

Thoughts with you and your granny.
:candle::heart:

7 Likes

@Rowan my candles have been lit for everyone but I want you to know I am remembering your daughter and her dental :tooth: surgery today.

6 Likes

Thank you! Weā€™re home, she did great with the procedure.

5 Likes

@steph I hope your Granny is recovering well from the fall :heartpulse: You will be in my thoughts :heartpulse:
@Rowan Glad to hear everything went ok with your daughterā€™s surgery :heartpulse: Itā€™s always hard when our babies are in pain :heartpulse:

I will light a candle and meditate for everyone in the circle this week :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s great! It must be such a relief!

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone for the thoughts and prayers, candles lit. As previously mentioned Danielle came through the procedure great! It was quick too.
Three of the wisdom were easy the nurse said only one had to be cut out.
She got upset and cried on the way home, because she didnā€™t like the ā€œhighā€ effect of the meds they had used. But I sat in the back with her and held her hand, talking her out of panicking. She got a little more relaxed, I told her she was okay that we had her, and that the feeling would fade. Yesterday the pain wasnā€™t too bad, havenā€™t had to use the hard Rx for her just Advil and Tylenol. Weā€™ve made it through the every 30 min gauze changes and the 20 min on 20 min off ice packs. She slept okay last night, I slept on the couch by her. Today her pain hasnā€™t been over a 4. She has minimal swelling and is eating soft stuff well.
Now weā€™re doing 20 on 20 off heat packs and Salt Water rinses. Thereā€™s no more bleeding either so Iā€™m happy about that.
I know her having minimal pain is a result of all the positive energy here and we thank you so very much.
We still have a little ways to go through this recovery but I know she will heal nicely.
Sorry for the long update, sheā€™s asleep and I ran for my coven family. :joy:
Now off to dinner dishesā€¦
Blessed Be

5 Likes

Thank you for the update about Danielleā€™s recovery, @Rowan! This is wonderful news to hear. Congrats on your daughter for the successful procedure, and also for being so brave! :muscle: Of course, she is very blessed to have such a loving and caring mom at her side to help her through it.

Wishing her a continued speedy recovery! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Glad she didnā€™t have too much trouble and that your daughter had you there when she felt weird. Hopefully, sheā€™ll heal up fast and be back to normal soon!

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria and @Amethyst :heart:

5 Likes

This Energy Exchange Circle is now closed. A new one will be started today. :slight_smile: Blessings to you!

4 Likes