- Why Is This In The Activities Category?
- Updated (10 April 2021) Notes From Praecog29
- Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks
to the next update from the Energy Exchange Circle Wiki 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.
As members of Infinite Roots we cast a metaphysical circle around the earth, covering our friends and families in light, love, and healing energy. I have felt this magic first hand as you have thought of me in your rituals. Thank you.
While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all love and trust each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics. (Links are provided to each request so you can find updates to them as they come in.)
Why Is This In The Activities Category?
For the next two weeks, please keep the following people in your collective consciousness. If you use a deity in your daily meditations , magic, etc., please remember your friends from here in your personal practices.
(I know I may have missed some requests. If I did miss any, feel free to put a request in the Energy Exchange category or as a reply to this thread.)
An Updated Note (10 April 2021) From Praecog29
If you are on this list, please provide an update, if possible. We have seen some truly remarkable things since these circles started and we want to see more. Even if things have not turned out as you may have hoped, an update will let us know how better to include your request in our practices. Thank you.
While mentioned below, please remember Jeannie’s upcoming test on April 15th and Rowan’s daughter as her oral surgery is coming up on April 20th. Also, Jypsy is healing quickly but with their permission I would like us to keep them in our practices two more weeks while they continue to heal.
Speaking of healing, we have seen improvements in the lives of Kasie, Siofra, mrs., and diavoline’s father. The Energy Exchange Circle is not full of depressing news. It contains stories of healing and proof that what we do is not in vain.
Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks
- Grounding and internal guidance away from negativity. This includes an ongoing concern for her relationship with her son.
- One daughter’s wisdom tooth is sideways and the surgery is April 20th.
- Asking for wisdom as she navigates choices at home. Things are truly rough. She could really use your prayers and positive vibes/thoughts.
- Her brother has a pulmonary embolism.
(Update family is doing better little bit more as each day passes.)
- Takes the ASVAB on April 15th. Congrats and good luck!
- Her son needs continued love and light wrapped around him.
- Grandmother with Alzheimer’s only eating pureed food. Family, especially the aunt taking care of her, needs love.