🌝 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Strength of the Full Moon

I did an Aries Super Moon tarot spread from Zenned Out and with the deck, Native American Oracle Cards:

Then I inscribed I’m a fierce warrior and used my warrior goddess oil and light a red candle to represent the warrior in me. And I journaled about why I’m a warrior and how that became. I then wrote my intent and burnt it to send it out into the universe.

8 Likes

I actually used the moon on Saturday night to cleanse and charge my crystals & to make moon water because the weather here wasn’t going to be good for Sunday night. So I made moon water & cleansed/charged my crystals on Saturday night then on Sunday night I made it an evening. We can see the moon starting around 7pm in my backyard & it lights up around the house. I did a resurrection ritual with a Rose of Jericho & an Agate egg. I put water and springtime flowers/herbs in a larger bowl. I put the Rose of Jericho in a pie pan. After I bathed the agate egg & massaged the egg with the intent of shedding that which doesn’t serve me any more & setting my intent for friendship & love to come surround me I used a couple of cups of the bathwater & put it into the pie pan to encourage the Rose of Jericho to open. As it was sitting in the water I thought about what it was that I wanted to bring to the new season & what I wanted in my life. I dried off my egg & placed it on my altar then put the rest of that water into a sealed jar to keep feeding the Rose of Jericho over the next week or so. Then it gets a day of rest from water next Sunday.
(Ritual from Tamed Wild at Tamed Wild Subscription Boxes

8 Likes

@Jewitch , that’s great you had such a wonderful experience with the ritual. It also looked amazing. May your intentions come fourth.

Blessed be

6 Likes

YAY!!! I’m so so SO pleased about this entire message :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

So I did something a bit different than I’d intended but the timing and everything was just so right I couldn’t ignore the signs!
I seem to have no luck with hair growth~I mean I feel I’ve been trying to grow it long for decades and it’s barely at my shoulders. So I thought why not cast a spell.
When I did a little research i was led to the God Anubis (or Anpu) and how working with him on a full moon with the following ingredients (some of my hair, five red rose petals and an envelope with intention inscribed)
Under the moon I go, relaxing mind and meditating till reaching desired state.
I then call upon the powerful God Anubis, Anpu with a prayer to action (it’s quite long but to sum it up I’m basically asking for forgiveness for breaking spirit alignment which is responsible for my hair not growing and begging he helps with the promise to conserve my energies and love myself~to call in the right combinations that are attracted to me and above all make my hair grow vigorously)
As I complete the last sentence I remove the petals and hair and release them into the nite wind.
I then thank the gods, (moon et all) and leave my offerings for Anubis (dark rye bread and a dog toy)
At my altar I light a white candle and burn the envelope while mediating on my long locks.
And so mote it shall be
:black_heart:

8 Likes

@Amethyst ,what a beautiful tapestry! Great buy!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @heather28! Glad you joined us for the Supermoon!

Yep. Even during the day, which is nice.

I was going to get a painting but it was just so expensive. Then I found this tapestry and it’s right up my alley! Glad you like it too!

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

What I did for my Full Moon was the Ritual from on-site complete with journaling! My intentions are to do more ritual work rather than just praying. I want to work more magic, you know? That’s my intent. I took a picture but it was as the candle was almost burned down so I hope you can see it okay.

I was also playing some aura cleansing music and hand a silver candle going for the full moon. It was a nice relaxing evening!

6 Likes

Last night was finally warm enough to do something outside. So on my back porch I had a fire in the fire pit and set up outside for the first time! I did the ritual recommended for this month. My intention was to be more disciplined and make better use of my time and talents. I used the little sheet provided with a green candle and my crystals, did the pentagram tarot spread (which came out with a good result!). Drank wine from my chalice with a little chant to the moon. And i got an amazing picture of the moon as well! Still very much a baby witch and just learning. But it was amazing to be out in the fresh air and the moon light on my little area!

7 Likes

Being new to the site, I have found the information on the website as valuable in aiding my spell casting. I used the drawing down the moon spell in conjunction with a spell to banish negative thoughts. I have been having a lot of self-doubt about my work. I found the only thing standing in my way was myself (per usual). Today I found myself to be in a positive space and feeling very supported at work. I also did some spell chanting when walking the dog at 4 am prior to going in. I am going to incorporate this into my daily routine.

Here’s the levity portion of my using the strength of the full moon. The most challenging aspect of my circle casting is doing so in a 23 foot travel trailer (where I live during the week). I cast the circle around the entire trailer. My alter sits upon a bamboo lid for a container. I used a wooden chopstick to cast my circle and a leaf for my air element. My spell also included burning a black candle upside d I am own to repel negativity and, I used a rock for grounding my energy and casting away the negativity I have been experiencing. I had to cut a door in the circle to cast out the rock into a body of water. Upon returning I cut a door to re-enter my circle. I forgot I was using my chopstick wand to do so and found myself laughing at what the neighbors might think. It was at that moment - I felt super lite from the letting the weight of my worries go.

6 Likes

Hello wonderful Coven,
I decided to do a money spell on this Worm Moon. My unemployment benefits are about to run out- even tho I am working a couple days per week, it’s not enough to sustain me
Therefore, my benefits are crucial, even tho it’s not much. However, it does help to have them and combine it with a couple days of work. The last money- abundance spell i did was around Mabon, so it’s been awhile.

Searching for answers and help was what brought me to Wicca almost a year ago, around this time. Even tho I was very green at it, and before i discovered Spells8. I did an abundance spell to help me receive my unemployment last year. ( When some of the money came in, i was amazed and relieved because i had no idea how i was gonna survive the lockdown.)

For the Spell, i used a white candle and dressed it with money and Frankincense oil. I crushed some herbs. Bay leaf, basil, Rosemary, Sage, and Cinnamon. I wrote a piece of paper with the amount of money i need. I melted some some wax over the paper and stood the candle over it. I meditated and prayed to the Goddess while watching the flame, until candle burned down. Once the candle burned down, i lit the piece of paper in my cauldron. Once the ashes cooled, i let the ashes fly away into the universe while i looked and thanked up at the moon.

I also made moon-water, put my tools and made black salt and put outside for the moon to charge.

Overall, it was a great moon ritual. I missed the last few. Only thing I always do regardless is make moon-water and charge my tools.!
Thank you.
Blessed be.

20210329_223638_HDR_(1)|440x500 20210329_232517_HDR

9 Likes

@BryWisteria , your moon ritual looks amazing! I’m sure it’s charged with so much Magick.

Blessed be.

6 Likes

Looks beautiful! So full of positive energy!

5 Likes

Beautifully done, @Christina4! May the fierce warrior goddess within you shine on :pray::fire:

Lovely egg spell, @Susurrus! The mixture is so lovely- I love the flowers you included :cherry_blossom: May friendship and love surround you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May Anubis and the strength of the full moon help your hair to thrive, @AliceInWonderdab! :pray: It sounds like a truly beautiful spell- thank you for sharing :blush:

Bravo to your beautiful magick, @Amethyst! :clap: It sounds like the ritual went well- complete with cleansing music and the full moon energy, sounds like a great time :relaxed: Great job!

Gorgeous, @michelle22 :heart: I’m glad you had a lovely ritual and enjoyed both the fresh air and that powerful full moon energy :full_moon: May your desires for discipline and making the most of your talents come true :pray: Great job- thanks so much for sharing!

Double spells, double the fun @deviaugh! Really well done. I’m glad you are enjoying the positive vibes and made the most of your full moon experience- may negativity leave you be, and good things continue to flow your way! :pray: I love the idea of your chopstick wood- eco-friendly and uniquely yours :chopsticks: :two_hearts:

A great time for a money spell- I am adding my prayers to your wish, hoping for more funds to flow your way soon @walter! :money_with_wings: Enjoy your moon water and may you once again find many blessings coming your way soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Blessed be!

7 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

The Full Moon Magick of the coven shone brightly this week- great job, everyone!

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :full_moon: :muscle: :sparkles:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria, thank you very much for your prayer! Many blessings your way. Love And light.:two_hearts::candle:
Blessed be

5 Likes

I added you to the wiki and to the latest circle, walter. I added this to the wiki.

(We’ve seen some awesome answers from our deities regarding money spells, lately. May they help him like they have helped others on here.)

So mote it be.

7 Likes

@praecog29 , thank you so very much! You’re so very kind.
Blessed be​:candle::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement I absolutely adore everyone

6 Likes

You are very welcome @walter and @AliceInWonderdab - many blessings back to you both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

4 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.