Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— April 10th

Youā€™re welcome, love!

5 Likes

@Amethyst , thank you! Yes itā€™s all a mess right now. Yes, supposedly you do get retroactive pay, from the time you filed- if claim is acceptedā€¦

Thank you.
Blessed be

4 Likes

@Jeannie1 , thank you so much for your prayers, love and light. All positive energy your way as well!

Blessed be

4 Likes

@Rowan , continued prayers, love and light your way!
Blessed beā€‹:candle::candle::candle::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Hopefully, youā€™ll get that and get it soon! Iā€™ll keep you in my prayers!

5 Likes

@francisco, thank you so very much!
Prayers, love and light to all my wonderful Coven! So incredible to have so much support!
Blessed be.

5 Likes

Thank You Walter,
Blessed Be

3 Likes

Saulamay,
Excellent work, I love the presentation and the candle :candle: and the beautiful colors! It is very meaningful!
Love :heart: and light!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1, energy candle is on day six now and burning bright. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Thank you, @BryWisteria, for updating the list with new requests.

I encourage everyone to check the list for new requests. Blessings to you!

6 Likes

I wanted to update everyone on my Energy Exchange request for my cousins. The IVF was successful & they are happily pregnant. They have had 1 issue, but there is no known cause & the baby is doing great. It has seemed to have resolved itself since last week with rest by the mother. They are doing great.

I had my last OT appointment this week & went up a level in the exercises I am doing for PT. So that is going really well. I have found perfect ways to manage my hand, but I honestly regret the surgery. Iā€™m happy that I have found things to do that donā€™t aggravate that hand too much though.

Iā€™m getting better about wearing my braces. So when I am dressed & leaving the house I make sure to have my ankles & feet supported. Then when I am done for the day I take them off. It seems to be after dinner that they are coming off because I am getting ready to stay in the house.

Thank you for your continued support!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s all so wonderful to hear @Susurrus :hearts: Iā€™m happy that everything is working out positively and that youā€™re getting better about wearing your braces :laughing: I know that can be difficult. Iā€™m supposed to be wearing one for my shoulder dyskinesia but I donā€™t always do that :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Thank you @MeganB! Getting used to wearing the braces was hard to do. I donā€™t have to tape or wear my thumb splint as much though. So thatā€™s good. I have a drawer where I keep my splints, braces, tape, etc. My orthotics I can just pop in & out of my different shoes. I always have those in my shoes even if I ran out quick without the braces on. :heart:

7 Likes

Coven, thank you for all the energy help!! My prayers have been answered. My unemployment came through. I will have 6 weeks back pay. So relieved! This would not have happened without all your help.

Blessed be

8 Likes

@Susurrus Thatā€™s amazing news <3 I will continue to send healing energy <3

@walter Iā€™m so glad to hear that <3 Like a weight lifted for you <3 Ill pray for your prosperity to continue upwards from here <3

7 Likes

That is great news @walter ! Blessed be Brother.

8 Likes

Good, Iā€™m glad the braces help, even though it must be nice to take them off at night when youā€™re done for the day.

Yay! Iā€™m so glad @walter! Thatā€™s such good news!

8 Likes

Thanks for adding me and my leg once again. Hopefully, this will nip it in the bud before it becomes something.

5 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m so relieved and excited for you @walter .
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Thank you!:two_hearts::candle:

6 Likes