Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 March 13th

Thank you :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for adding me. Things are coming along & feel better in the house.

3 Likes

Blessed be praecog29
Your right I love that this is a place we all allow openness that genuine.
Tamara I know that you are going to find that internal guidance I see it in your heart and soul .May you be a reverence to your soul. A high Priestess!
Christina- I can’t imagine how you feel but I wish I could help u fill up with some contentment. Here’s some :heart: and break the the pains you feel. You are very precious. I would give you a hug and do anything to comfort you during this time. Maybe next time I see you and our meditation I’ll greet you with a cup of tea. Cheers to happiness overall any obstacles. Healing rain coming down as the thunderstorms pass! Your covered in light!
Jeannie
Berta- hey :wave: it’s been a minute since we talked, I see a rainbow :rainbow: over you! In the mist of your test!
Your covered in light!!
Jeannie
@Abs53
Covered you with white light and a magical circle casting all around your home! And for WILLPOWER in this space! So mote it be!

Diavoline- Sending you some extra love :two_hearts: bites hope you feel better soon!

Robin- You are on my meditation sending you lite! :candle:

Krissie- sending you positive vibes form that girl Jeannie!
Blessed be

CBD - I know how scary it can be going to the dentist just try to breathe but you can’t but try to stay positive. I know I had my share of time at the dentist!
Take care! Bye for know!

Megan- “Renewed”
So mote it be!
AliceInWonderdab-
Ow you stay strong and positive!
Nick wick-
Keep your goals on the prize it’s a process! Your a :star: star!
Blessed be
Jeannie

7 Likes

Taking a moment to send warm thoughts and good energy to all those struggling with hard times. Endless love and light to you.

:heart: :pray: :candle:

And a special thank you to the wonderful @praecog29 for taking the time to put this lovely thread together!

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 your words make my day hun! They really do🤗. Thank you for such words of encouragement.

I will definitely do that.
L❤ve & L🕯ght

6 Likes

I have an update about my cousin & his wife’s progress with the IVF! :sparkling_heart:

Capture

Please send them positive love, light, healing… this would mean the world to them & they are a great couple of parents!

7 Likes

Wow- congrats to your cousin and his wife! Sending good thoughts and congratulations their way, @Susurrus :blush:

5 Likes

thank you so much! I am going to add a candle for them today when I light my others. I’m so happy for them.

5 Likes

Update
The consult for my daughter went well, the orthodontist is a very nice guy and seemed to put my daughter’s nerves more at ease.
Then we went up to the receptionist to make the Appt for the surgery, and I find out even with BCBS insurance we have to pay $1015 dollars out of pocket. Looking to make the appt after April 15 so I have 3 paychecks to come up with that.
Thank you for all the positive energy,
:hugs:

4 Likes

You are so welcome! Do they have to do surgery? I hope whichever procedure they need to do goes smoothly & the funds come easily! I will light a green candle with your name on it in the morning.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to do the lunar meditation tonight. Yes they have to do surgery, I went today and got gauze for her mouth, two ice bags, and wrapping.
I got jello, soups, puddings, and mashed potatoes too. Lol. Trying to be prepared, I was 12 when I had mine cut out I don’t remember to much about what it entailed afterwards.

4 Likes

I remember mashed potatoes & soft macaroni & cheese. I don’t remember much else except that I slept the first day afterward. Lol

5 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot! I’ll keep you and her in mind during my prayers tonight. Hopefully when it happens it won’t hurt too much.

5 Likes

She’s in my prayers too @Rowan! Your daughter is lucky to have such a loving mom to care for her after the procedure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing her the best of luck and a speedy recovery! :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! :hugs:

5 Likes

This is mostly good news. Wishing her and you all the best. I hope you can find the money that is needed. I added your update to the list. Thank you.

5 Likes

@praecog29 I hope your tests went well for you & you are feeling okay!

I added another candle today for the coven’s Energy Exchange Circle.

5 Likes

I should know the results of my tests within the next two weeks. :slight_smile: Thank you!

5 Likes

UPDATE
Thank you Infinite Roots, my husband is getting a bonus next week that will cover the cost for Surgery.
Date of Surgery : 4/20 :wink:
Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Perfect! You are very welcome! I’m so happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes