šŸ¾ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Claws, Paws, Tails and Scales

Your music boxes are amazing, @Christina4- such a lovely collection! And the statue of Isis- WOW! I am in awe :heart_eyes:

The Cat Magic book sounds like it is worth a read, @Amethyst- thanks for the recommendation! And naughty Max playing with fire :fire: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: A good choice to stick with this beautiful spell, it carries your intent and is stronger than any physical flame- beautifully done! :heart:

Ohhh I like the sound of Nuytaa, @Kasandra :dragon_face: I hope you discover the perfect name/pronunciation for your guardian dragon! :two_hearts:

Wonderful information and great resources about your spirit animals, @Susurrus :turtle: :bird: Thank you so much for sharing- may these animals continue to bring you guidance and blessings! :pray:

That is a lovely and meaningful connection with sparrows/swallows, @AliceInWonderdab :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great job on the beauty spell! May Aphrodite and her sacred animals grant you their blessings and beauty :heart: :rose:

Youā€™ve got some very strong cat energy going on, @Jewitch! :cat2: :two_hearts:

A wonderful offering to The Horned God and Lady, @Rowan :pray::green_heart: Beautifully done- thanks for sharing! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

A howling good job everyone- thank you for sharing your wonderful animal magick this week! :wolf:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :heart: :paw_prints:

4 Likes

Christina & Travel Witch,
I love that you picked the eagle :eagle: they are very strong birds!
They can pick up rather large animals! They are very unique birds.
During I was looking up some correspondences and didnā€™t realize in my book how each bird can help for certain spells! This helped me expand my mind as far as spells go. Never thought to incorporate an animal so to speak during spell work. I am learning so much! And sooner or later my spell work will have a lot of meaning and purpose.
Jeannie
Thanks

7 Likes

Itā€™s not that big, it took me a day to flip through it. But it has some history about cats, and deities. A lot of about finding a familiar and protecting them. Itā€™s a good if short book.

Thank you! I just didnā€™t think it was safe to track the cat down with a lit candle. LOL. Heā€™s a big cat so if he doesnā€™t want to be carried, heā€™s not carried.

6 Likes

Kassie,
Thank you for this lovely information!
& will try your book to recommendation! Thank You!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

5 Likes

A very wise decision, Kasie! :grin: Max may not know it, but I am sure he is grateful to have avoided any singed whiskers or accidentally-toasty fur :candle::scream_cat:

From seeing your lovely entries and beautiful posts, I can confidently say your spellwork is already full of meaning and purpose, Jeannie! I know you put a lot of love and pour your passion into all that you do- it is a delight to see! I think you are as strong and powerful as the mighty eagle :eagle: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you very much! Iā€™m always messing around and changing things up.

7 Likes

Travel Witch,
Thank you, I appreciate your support through all my up :arrow_up: and downs. I always have a good friends to rely on since I been here. :blush: That was the sweetest thing anyone could have said to me at the perfect timing. So many times I thought I was a **** up. I just want you all to know that since I practiced the pre test know I am going to the asvab on the 15th! Iā€™ll be studying hard!! I am strong like an eagle and protected like a turtle! Thanks :blush: so much!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You are very welcome, @Jeannie1- and Iā€™m so happy for you! :raised_hands: :star_struck: All your hard work and passion has sprouted into something wonderful, wishing you the best of luck with your studies! Draw on that protective turtle energy as you spread your wings and soar like an eagle :eagle: :turtle:.

Good luck and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

This is really lovely @Amethyst . It shows how much you love your fur babies. Loving the little prayer as well.

7 Likes

OMG, C4, Sheā€™s lovely. Congrats. If you attend her, she will bless you.

4 Likes

Thanks, @NickWick! I really enjoyed that little book.

4 Likes

Travel Witch & Fellow Coven
I got some new things to add to my collection!
What do you think?

7 Likes

These are gorgeous, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: So many wonderful crystal friends! I see a bear, a horse, two cats, a butterfly, an owl, andā€¦ itā€™s a bit hard to see from the light in the picture- an eagle, perhaps? :eagle: And such a cute little dinosaur! :t_rex:

I think itā€™s wonderful that each one is an animal and a different crystal- you get the magickal benefits of both the animal and the stone, all in one! :sparkling_heart: Lovely treasures!

4 Likes

Travel Witch,
I think you may be right about the bird :eagle: I thought it was a crow.Anyway I think we had the challenge and gave me some inspiration. Tomorrow I will look them all up for there correspondences and keep you posted!
Thanks so much!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Very nice! Yā€™all are going to get me into collecting statues and totems now! LOL. Lovely!

4 Likes

Thats awesome! Do you do readings for others? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Marissa,
No I donā€™t because I donā€™t feel I am ready yet!
I really need to practice the court cards. I know we have the king, Queen, page, and knights but, Differentiating, the pentacles (Material, :crossed_swords: swords is air like our thinking and rods is fire :fire:
passion & action and cups for water(emotion) but applying them to the court cards and Differentiating the differences is sort of hard for me. Like I said I just need to practice a little bit more. I need to practice more on people. Once I met someone and practiced and did a good job! I need to practice the minor arcana. I have the major cards down I think but still thereā€™s a couple of them I would like to be more comfortable with. Like for example the Judgement card! For some reason I think I thought I understood but then I still stumble on that card. Do you have any pointers? I love reading for myself really.
Jeannie

5 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.