Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 January 30th

I have some good news to add! I got approved for Medicaid! So I don’t have to pay for a supplemental plan AND I can also have a PCA to come in & help me around the house or with shopping. I just have to update my insurance with my providers. It’s very exciting news for me! My Dr has wanted me to have one for months now.

I hope everyone has good news this week too!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for adding me again @praecog29! I’m going in for that CT scan on Monday unless the weather turns really bad. I’m going to my leg doctor too so we’ll see about that. I just hope it doesn’t snow too much.

That’s great @Susurrus! I just knew that if I qualified for a helper you should too! I hope you don’t have to go on a waiting list that’s too long. Great news!

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know that I got my blood work done and since I went to the doctors they found a infection but I got antibiotics! I hope it’s not Counterproductive. Would explain why I haven’t been feeling very good.
Thanks for all your blessings and prayers!
Jeannie

4 Likes

@Amethyst thank you! I’m very excited about it. I just have to go to my doctor’s office and change my insurance and then change it with the hospital so that my other providers have the new information.

@Jeannie1 I hope you start to feel better soon!

3 Likes

Hope the antibiotics help you feel better soon, @Jeannie1! I’ll keep you in my thoughts!

3 Likes

So sorry to say but I need to make an update on my brother, he now has pulmonary embolism. We were talking until 2:00am he said it’s hard for him to look at his two boys knowing he might not be there to raise them and watch them grow up. After we hung up I must have cried until…I haven’t stopped. So please keep my brother in any positive vibes possible. Thanks

4 Likes

I’m so sorry @christina4! I’ll light a candle for him now.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! I’m sending you healing love & light for you & your brother. I’m so sorry to hear this also. I hope things start taking a turn for the better soon. If you need to talk or anything please let me know.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Amethyst

3 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus it really means alot!!

4 Likes

You’re welcome, sweetie! I hope he gets better.

4 Likes

Sending love and peace to your family. I am so sorry they have to face this. There are people on here you can message if you need to talk.

4 Likes

Hey
Christina,
my heart goes out to you and the family. I can’t imagine having to process your brothers I’llness. Try to get the rest you can and take care of yourself! You are doing the best you can! Keep your head up! Wrapping the light around you!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you kindly :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Wishing a hearty congrats to those blessed with good news and sending warm thoughts and support to those struggling :pray::heart:

Many thanks to @praecog29 for kindly taking the time to put this lovely Energy Exchange Circle together! :hugs:

So sorry to hear the sad news, @Christina4- I am keeping both you and your brother in my thoughts. Lots of love and light to you both! :candle: :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Thank you so much, Bri!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Wishing you all the best love @christina4 Everything is going to be alright, you and your family are in my prayers. Be Blessed!

4 Likes

Is there a way to add or change it? I was hoping to get energy help towards my financial situation the last few years been super tough I had months with no place to rent no job and goin from motel to motel etc when finally I got a job and a place for now but it’s too small it’s only a 2 bedroom with a small tiny kitchen and bathroom our rooms are super small and the friend that rents the other room agreed we would get it to help each other but we been there 3 months goin on 4 and he hasn’t helped clean once not even sweep mop or the bathroom and we had already talked about this because he leaves dishes in sink for weeks eats the food I buy for my son so when I’m at work his dad feeds him and he still doesn’t change this month was worse he always goes to give the rent to landlord so I paid mine ontime as usual and he went and only gave 400 total and said that we were the ones who didn’t pay until we went and talked to owners ourselves and he shaved on bathroom left hairs everywhere I always clean on my days off and I’m just tired of always cleaning up after someone who doesn’t atleast try to wash their dishes especially if they arnt even his and I need them and I just hate he does everything even after I tell him it’s not ok and just hope he rather moves out or my finances get better so we can afford a better spot alone

3 Likes

I don’t know who can or can’t edit the wiki but most seem to leave it to the person that created the wiki. :man_shrugging:t3: I’ve seen it with wiki’s @BryWisteria creates, too.

By replying here, on the wiki thread, or by creating a separate thread in the Energy Exchange category, you will get added to the wiki. I try to catch all the other requests throughout the forum but I might sometimes miss one or two. :neutral_face: I will add this request to the wiki for you. :slight_smile: Everyone that reviews this thread over the next two weeks will see your request, too.

3 Likes