Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 April 24th

Thank you for once again including me. Hopefully, my leg will clear up and I can keep the holes out of 'em.

@Liisa thank you for thinking of me, you’re very sweet!

5 Likes

No problem at all :heartpulse: Thank you :heartpulse:

5 Likes

My strength is sent to you all.

6 Likes

Thank you @Garnet!

4 Likes

Any time love, any time.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if im linking this the right way but I hope it works. @amy3 Is asking for assistance from the Coven for her Son-in-Law :heartpulse:
Member in need of help

5 Likes

Thank you, @Liisa. Candles are lit for Amy’s family.

5 Likes

No worries :heartpulse:, i know there are so many different time zones in the community didn’t want the post being lost in another one. There is a candle for Amy’s family in Scotland as well :candle:

5 Likes

Taking a moment to send out loving energy and well-wishes to all friends in the coven going through hard times. May the skies clear for you all soon, with much love and light finding its way to you!

Blessed be :pray::candle::heart:

6 Likes

My cousin is having a healthy baby! It’s too soon to know the sex, but the heartbeat is strong! Thank you for your energy towards them & their new bundle of joy! I really appreciate it!

I am sending positive healing energy to everyone each day! :heart:

7 Likes

This is amazing news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My Sister’s pregnancy is also going strong :heartpulse: May our power keep them both safe and well :heartpulse: :candle:

7 Likes

It’s been a weird day. On one hand I have been celebrating Beltane and the second birthday of Spells8. On the other I have been debating if I should say anything at all about my life. So many on here need real, lasting spells and energy sent their way that it makes me question if I should ask at all, let alone on a day of celebration.

I have been withdrawn lately, reacting to posts but basically staying silent except on weekends. My home life is like that, too. I’ve used nearly two weeks of PTO since April 1st and I will use another 2 days this coming week. I am not depressed. I’m wounded and I don’t know how to heal.

TLDR version (too late, right? :rofl:)
My wife and I separated last year. Then we got back together. Today we separated again. It wasn’t sudden. This has been planned for over a month.

We aren’t fighting. (We actually had a wonderful night with a movie and pizza last night as we celebrated the end of a wonderful marriage.) We aren’t getting divorced yet but she moved out this afternoon. (I even helped her pack and stage the move.)

We love each other. We have both been in tears over this. But we know our paths are no longer running parallel to each other and after being best friends for over 20 years it’s time to let each other go or else we will hold each other back.

I guess I finally bring this up so you all understand what happened to me and so you understand why I am so quiet during the weeks. I still read every post. I still respond to every PM. I still run this exchange and candles for it each and every day. But you also need to know in spite of all of that I feel like a wounded animal and all I want is a safe space to lick my wounds and heal. I am thankful I can share that with my coven.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry about your marriage. It’s wonderful that you were able to celebrate together and that you still love each other but I get how hard it is to accept something isn’t working despite that. My thoughts are with you.

7 Likes

I feel bad asking my issues are relatively minor, but could I be added please?

I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression over the last few months and a horrible sense of imposter syndrome despite doing well at work. And this afternoon put my back out in the shower which made me nauseous and I screamed and cried. I am though feeling grateful for our Google home devices as I was able to ask my hubby to bring me water and the good drugs from the bedroom instead of struggling downstairs.

8 Likes

Thank goodness for smart devices! Adding you and me to the list. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I hear you and I know this moment is not easy for you, that’s why I admire you so much without a dought. You are strong and I know you will get through this. The most important thing is that you are courageous enough to deal with all this maturly.

I just want to thank you for all that you have done for us and the coven. I will be sending you some extra love and light.

Blessed Be💫

7 Likes

@praecog29 I’m sorry to hear about your marriage, even if decisions are right, that doesn’t always make them easy :heartpulse: Take as much time as you need to make sure you are ok :heartpulse:

@IrisW I have a slipped disc in my back so I feel your pain, It really does make you feel nauseous when you hurt it :heartpulse: and anxiety is something i can relate too, it plagues my life every so often :heartpulse:

I will light a candle for you both :heartpulse:

7 Likes

@praecog29 you are loved & useful, but that said you need to take as much time as you need for you to heal & move forward.

@IrisW I understand back pain like no other. My condition has riddled my back with bulging discs, scoliosis, si joint issues that radiate to my lower back. I have been on the couch unable to move or breathe without it hurting or making me nauseous. Depression & ridiculous anxiety plague my life & they just kind of unpack & overstay their welcome. Anxiety has been a daily battle for me. I completely understand where you are. If you need anything please reach out.

I will continue to light a candle for the Energy Exchange! You all deserve the love & light we have to offer for continued healing.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your marriage. I could be trite and say that this opens you to new opportunities but I’m sure you don’t want to hear that right now. Right now you’re grieving and you should, you had a good relationship and that’s gone now.

Take this time for yourself and let your heart heal. We’ll be here for you no matter what. You’ll grow stronger and get through these thought times. The Wheel of Life goes in circles, it’ll go back up for you in time.

May Aphrodite mend your broken heart, my friend. Love and light to you.

Blessed be.

7 Likes

@praecog29 Thank you for opening up to us, I know it can be difficult.
My sincere sympathies for what you’re going through with your marriage. I see one positive out of it here in your post, that you and her have that bond of deep friendship. Change always seems so frightening because it is unknown, but you and her will get through this and come out on the other side strong and healthier in body mind and heart because of the bond you still hold.
I am lighting both a black candle and a pink candle for you today.
Black to protect you from harmful energies and pink for friendship and self love.
Love&Light,

6 Likes