Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 April 24th

I’m so sorry to hear about your marriage. I could be trite and say that this opens you to new opportunities but I’m sure you don’t want to hear that right now. Right now you’re grieving and you should, you had a good relationship and that’s gone now.

Take this time for yourself and let your heart heal. We’ll be here for you no matter what. You’ll grow stronger and get through these thought times. The Wheel of Life goes in circles, it’ll go back up for you in time.

May Aphrodite mend your broken heart, my friend. Love and light to you.

Blessed be.

7 Likes

@praecog29 Thank you for opening up to us, I know it can be difficult.
My sincere sympathies for what you’re going through with your marriage. I see one positive out of it here in your post, that you and her have that bond of deep friendship. Change always seems so frightening because it is unknown, but you and her will get through this and come out on the other side strong and healthier in body mind and heart because of the bond you still hold.
I am lighting both a black candle and a pink candle for you today.
Black to protect you from harmful energies and pink for friendship and self love.
Love&Light,

6 Likes

@Liisa @Susurrus Thank you.

I first put my back out when I was 18 (20 years ago) and it’s not been right since but fortunately only properly “goes” occasionally. In the middle of a nice hot shower when I was washing out hair dye wasn’t the best time :joy:

7 Likes

Greetings everyone, I have added an energy candle to my altar for those in need. I hope everyone receives the energy they need to assist in their lives. I will light the candle a few hours each day until there is nothing left. I have written them all down and sealed them and when the candle is finished I will bury the envelope so whatever energy remains will be pulled back into the earth. I may not be able to offer much, but I offer you what I can in your time of need. I found the sign at a thrift store and I thought it would fit perfectly on this altar.

Motivation, preparation, visualization, and manifestation.
Blessed be.

10 Likes

Thank you @Saulamay & that was a great find at the thrift store.

@IrisW it does have a way of picking the most inopportune times to go out. I have the same issue with some of my joints & back. :rofl: You’re welcome… I completely understand.

9 Likes

The cycle of life is full of beauty but also pain. It is a blessing that your marriage is laid to rest peacefully and respectfully, @praecog29, but I know that even if the situation isn’t a worst-case scenario, it has still brought you suffering and grief. May the love and support from your caring coven help to ease the pain in your heart. Take all the time you need to grieve, friend. The coven is always here, ready to welcome you back with open arms :hugs::heart:

So sorry to hear about your tough times lately, @IrisW. Sending so much love and light your way- and how wonderful that you have a loving husband to help you through dark times :heart: :candle: I hope the bad vibes and discomfort leave you alone soon. Many blessings being sent your way!

8 Likes

Thank you Sailamay for your lite!
You really touched me!
Bright blessings!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Praecog29
I feel your pain and if I could id lick your wound if I were an animal! We kinda are animal nature! Scars sometimes cut us deep! Only they will heal over time! I am deeply sorry for your loss! May you feel the community holding your hand tightly! May we all just be here for you in a circle of love and light! Surrounded by your friends and family!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 , I am happy to help when I can. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you, Jeannie1. I read this to my best friend last night and it cheered me up a lot. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes