Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 January 16th

Welcome

to the second update from the Energy Exchange Circle Wiki - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to make and update requests, I’m thankful we all :blue_heart: love and trust :blue_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics. I do encourage you to use the category, though, as this is a valuable, but often overlooked, resource on Spells8.

For the next two weeks, please keep the following people in your collective consciousness. If you use a deity in your daily meditations :man_kneeling: :woman_kneeling:, magic, etc., please remember your friends from here in your personal practices.

(I know I may have missed some requests. If I did miss any, please forgive me because it wasn’t intentional.)

• @FlagrumThorn
    Tough love for Nephew

• @Amethyst
    Heart test and physical therapy starts this week

• @Jeannie1
    Strength to put herself first and hopefully nothing is wrong with her elbow

• Jeannie1
    Her grandmother is back in the hospital.

• @Rowan
    Grounding and internal guidance away from negativity

• @janelle
    While not a specific request, she is getting married (1-22-21) and we can rejoice with her about that.

• @berta
    Daughter and her missing each other

• @Susurrus and kasie
    Continued strength through doctor visits and any PT/therapy, also wisdom for the professionals they see and for better lab results/ medical scans than they received in the past year. These two hearts of the forum give so much to all of us even while managing their completely different, but challenging, situations. Please send them love and light.

9 Likes

Thank you @praecog29! Today is an okay day for me. Yucky weather but I have things inside to keep me busy. I hope everyone here receives the love they need to make it through their situations strong and healthy.

4 Likes

How do I add my brother? If you could, @praecog29 can you add my brother, Jeff. He had surgery on his spinal cord, he had a tumor wrapped around his spine. He’s not able to lift his head and it’s been roughly a week. He may need another surgery. Thank you!!

4 Likes

@christina4 I hope he heals well and gets his mobility back soon. Sending you positive energy and healing energy for Jeff & your family as well.

3 Likes

I added this to the wiki and everyone else will see it here, too. Sending love and light to him and your family.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @praecog29! I’m hoping all my doctor’s visits go well this week, but we’ll see. I’ll let y’all know. These posts really do help me in my prayers at night, knowing who needs a blessing. Thank you for doing them!

I’m so sorry to hear this @christina4! That’s so scary. I’ll keep him in my thoughts.

4 Likes

Thank you very much :cupid:

4 Likes

Thank you!! We are really excited, and busy! For something so intimate and small, getting the details down has been tedious.

I am sending my love and light to everyone and want to share my profound gratitude for this family/community, it is truly unique for each and every one of us.

5 Likes

Lots of love and gentle thoughts to those going through tough times

:candle::pray::heart:

Congrats again to @janelle- that is a happy occasion indeed! It is wonderful to share joy in happy times, as well as sharing support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much to the kind @praecog29 for taking the time to put this together and keep the wiki updated- you are a beacon of light! :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

I forgot to mention! Keeton and I have decided that we still wish to get married on the 22nd but it’s sort of like a shotgun wedding so to speak :smile:. It’ll just be the officiant, us, our daughter, and a few witnesses. Short and sweet but we wanted to save the handfasting ritual for our actual wedding when we can have all of our loved ones present, a time after Covid.

5 Likes

Congratulations @janelle! I hope it all works out as you want it to!

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, I hope so too!
Although getting married outside, especially in the snow, was so far off my list of how I wanted that special day to go, I am in a way, excited. This will give us the chance to plan how we would want our “real” ceremony and reception to be and if we can’t do it within the first year, we might just save it for later on down the road when we feel like renewing our vows :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations @janelle I hope things go smoothly for you! That’s awesome! Sending you positive energy for your big day!

4 Likes

@praecog29 Could you possibly add my husband to the energy exchange please? He needs help with his willpower and hes doing really well so far :heart:

6 Likes

Added. :slight_smile: It’s great hearing he’s doing well so far.

4 Likes

I dunno, the snow makes the trees looked all pretty and crystalline. If only it wasn’t so cold! I hope you’re able to make your vow renewal a dream come true though. Good luck!

5 Likes

While all requests made in the energy exchange category, in the wiki, as replies to the circle posts made every two weeks, and across the forum are important, today I am highlighting three in particular.

@Amethyst, may the continued heart :heart: tests go better than you can expect.

@janelle, congrats on your marriage! :partying_face:

@Jeannie1, we all will be in your corner lifting you up with thoughts, intentions, prayers, candles, and everything else we can use from our distant places - all for you. I added your concern to the wiki and I ask everyone to be thinking of you over the next week.

For all, more important than any magic we can tap into, we have each other here. I know there are family and friends in the “real” world, but I consider this coven to be an extension of that. Blessings to you this weekend.

3 Likes

Thanks @praecog29! They didn’t rush me right into tests so I guess it’s not that bad. We’ll see. Hope you’re doing okay. :hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you @janelle this is exciting news!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I start PT & OT this week. After the round of prednisone my shoulder & hand feel really good. I’m just struggling with some anxiety. It was really bad over the weekend, today is a lot better than it was. It’s really cold here now, below freezing so I have been in bed most of the day because it’s in my joints and makes me achy. So I’m taking it easy & trying to be gentle with myself.

3 Likes