Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 July 17th

Thank you for continuing to include me, sweet @praecog29
I would, however, like to remove my name to make room for others! I am happy to report that my family is currently IN our new home and my husband has been doing SO MUCH BETTER.
I’m so grateful for each of you. You all do amazing things!!! :sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::champagne::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

That’s wonderful news! Thank you for the update and I removed your name from the circle. Blessings to you!

6 Likes

So glad things are going better for you @sarah29, that’s great!

6 Likes

I went to my appointment & they put me on a Medrol dose pack. Think prednisone taper. Next Wednesday I am being fitted for a custom splint that I will have to wear for 3 weeks. After that if there are any issues lingering, they will see about a procedure. I have a tendon that is still trying to heal from the surgery last September. So thats what is causing the residual pain & discomfort. It’s causing my Fibromyalgia & EDS to basically flare & exacerbate the healing process.

5 Likes

I know wearing a splint is a pain but I hope this one helps you out. How long will it take for the splint to get back to you once your fitted?

5 Likes

I’m not sure :confused: maybe they make it there? I’m not sure :confused:

I’ll probably have to wear it past that for like flare ups in that area. I’m okay with it though. She said if I go swimming :swimming_woman: I can take it off or if I’m just sitting to watch TV :tv: or read :books:. Obviously, off for sleep :zzz: & showers :shower: too.

I had to wear one from October to March after the surgery & then the Dr extended it & then PT & OT extended it. I am happy that by the time we take our trips I’ll probably wear it while driving, just to be on the safe side.

5 Likes

Well, I hope they make it there and you’re able to use it quickly. None of this waiting a month for it to come in. Because it sounds as if it will do you good. Especially if you’re going to be driving.

5 Likes

Out of respect for her privacy and mental health, I will not be sharing all of the details. Siofra said I could add her family to the circle.

Her family has been told that they need to visit a close member ASAP because their time is short. Her family needs to be lifted up during this difficult chapter in their lives.

I personally am going to ask that we refrain from messaging her privately. It’s fine to wish her support in this thread but please refrain from tagging her, as well. Give her the space she needs to grieve and when she is ready I’m sure she will let everyone know.

4 Likes

Goddess, that’s awful. I’ll be sure to add her family to my prayers.

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Prayers for everyone needing comfort and healing during times of struggle.

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is an actual request but I thought I’d share. Life is looking up as I’ve finally found my soulmate and my soon to be ex is extremely supportive.

Meanwhile, I’ve told friends privately that I’m planning on moving to the UK in a few years. My therapist says I can still reach for my dreams but they will be more of a struggle than they would have been in the past. She’s planning on helping me process as I move forward as she thinks I should be following through with my goals. I’m thankful for her support.

I’m in a catch 22 at the moment and I need my situation to break free from this holding pattern. I’ve been asking Selene for just that. Will you ask your deities for the same thing?

6 Likes

@praecog29 I believe that is an accurate way to present it to your father. You are being honest with him & it says that you have a course of action. I pray you continue this path & your dreams come to fruition. :heart:

5 Likes

Update on my sister in law-she lost our little bug 2 days ago :sob: please keep her and my brother in law in your prayers

Also in regards to my situation I got a call for a job interview at Panera bread in the city my husband lives in. Prayers that I get the job because that’s one step closer to home sweet home for my little family

@Susurrus lighting a candle for you as we speak

7 Likes

I’m so sorry for you & them. I will include them in my energy candles.

Thank you so much. :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Sending lots of love to Siofra- you and your family are in my thoughts :pray::heart:

Congrats to @praecog29- that is exciting news! Finding your soul mate and setting such a wonderful goal are both fantastic- I’m cheering for you! :tada:

So sorry to hear about your sister-in-law’s loss @phoenix_dawn- sending positive thoughts to you and to her. The news about the job interview is wonderful- congrats! Wishing you all the best with your interview :pray::blush:

5 Likes

Closing this circle early and I already opened the new one. I’m be traveling during the day Saturday. Thank you for understanding. Blessings to you!

As a personal request, for tonight only, I have a need I can’t share but it will help me so much if I know some people see this and lift this to their deities. Thank you.

7 Likes