Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 July 3rd

thank you so much MeganB.

9 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Amethyst,
I don’t know how your test went but I am hoping for the best that you heal girl! You are a survivor and you have survived and fight like a lion. You are strong and I know it may take some time however you will get through this!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Maria, lo siento mucho por Bastet. que vuelva a casa donde pertenece :pray::candle:

9 Likes

I’m lighting a candle :candle: now for you that you receive the strength that you need to tell the Dr, “you’re fired”!! Seriously, I’m praying for you and updating your name to the healing box :gift:. I’m sending so much love and healing energy to you!!! May you finally get as one comfort for your legs!!! I love you girl!!!

8 Likes

@praecog29 Ben
I would like to be put on the energy exchange. In April my daughter lost her boyfriend. He committed suicide and now I am caregiver full time for their two girls, ages 10 and 6. The 10 year old is very angry and some days it is more than I can handle. Also last month another dear friend also killed himself. Stress level for me has gone through the roof and I am praying things don’t come in 3’s with this. Thankfully during all this I found this place and the peace I have found here has been holding me together. Blessed Be!!!

[Admin edit: blurred triggers]

8 Likes

What a terrible situation to be in. I’ve added your family and friends to the list.

8 Likes

Aww, thanks @Jeannie1! That’s sweet of you to say. I hope I can get my legs cleared up soon.

Thanks, darling! Love you too! I’m thankful for your healing box, I’m certain it will help!

@SharonD, you’ll be in my prayers. :candle:

8 Likes

Thanks again, guys!

8 Likes

Thank you @praecog29 @christina4 for adding me to the healing box and energy exchange. And thank you to everyone who is spreading their loving energies to me and my sister in law as well. I feel very blessed to be a part of this coven I’ve lit a candle just a few moments ago and I’m sending warm wishes and loving energy to each of you.
So mote it be! :pray::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

May you fine your kitty soon! Sending love, and light your way

8 Likes

@Amethyst, my prayers your way so your leg may heal and the lady and the lord guide to the right doctor and treatments.
Blessed be

8 Likes

Love and light to all needing healing and positivity their way on trying times. The circle exchange is always in my prayers and has its own :candle: burning.

Blessed be, everyone.

8 Likes

Thank you @walter! I really think changing is the best thing for me. I just hate change.

8 Likes

Thank you again @praecog29 @MeganB and everyone so very much for facilitating the energy exchange and thank you to everyone who is sending their positive energy. I’ve chosen this evening to meditate and send the requested energies for our coven family’s situations. I did a spell for myself to open up a specific opportunity for me at work, one that will allow me to make my move to another city a reality next year. I sometimes feel like I can “solidify” my own requests by being grateful for all that has happened and also by supporting others in their requests. I try to do those on Thursdays (thankful Thursdays ha!) but I feel like I need to do so this evening. I’m with you all - sending, love, healing, justice and peace.

8 Likes

This is my first time here. First I am sending all the positive vibes, Light and Love from the bottom of my heart to the tip of my soul for each and everyone of you.

Secondly, I would like to ask for positive vibes to aid in my healing from past traumas, so I may shut those doors forever.

9 Likes

I am so sorry for everything that you’re going through!!! My heart goes out to you,!! One of my close friends did the same (idk how to blur but you get the point). But I’ll add you to my healing box as well if you’d like

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I will send positive thoughts and prayers for you to get through this horrible time you went through. But you can get through it!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@joy4, I added you to the list and I will light a candle :candle: for you (and all on this list) today. Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: loves all of its members equally and this is a safe place for you to find spiritual healing.

6 Likes

Well, :poop:. :joy:

My appointment was today and I don’t really get a choice anymore. I’ve been told to get a psychologist on top of my therapist and psychiatrist. They plan to diagnose me with HPD. I’ve been told to file for SSI and to not work full time anymore.

Without full-time work I cannot afford a place without a roommate. Anyone looking for a roommate? :rofl: I’d love to move to the UK. :sweat_smile: (I’m guessing I need to finish my degree first. :smirk: ) Hmm. :thinking: I would settle for something on a coast. OMG. Just ignore this whole paragraph.

The point is, I’m doing well but I still have a road ahead :motorway: . I hate to even ask but I need some love and light. This does not stop me from helping my friends or sending them energy. The ones I’m helping better not pull back. :crazy_face: I love you guys and I can handle helping you while also getting help.

Light a candle :candle: and put it in a dark room and what wins? The light from the candle always beats back the darkness. And touch the flame :fire:from a strong candle to one that is barely flickering and the brightly lit one will strengthen the weak one. We lift each other up. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes