Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 July 3rd

1. Welcome
  2. Christina’s Distance Healing Box
  3. Updated Notes (03 July 2021) From Praecog29
  4. Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

Welcome

to the next update from the Energy Exchange Circle Wiki 2021 - a wiki combining energy exchange requests made on Spells8.

While the Energy Exchange category is the preferred place to ask and update requests, I’m thankful we all :heart: love and trust :yellow_heart: each other enough to be open about our needs across the site as we discuss other topics. (Links are provided to each request so you can find updates to them as they come in.)

Christina's Distance Healing Box

Christina4 is providing a Distance healing box :gift: - offering loving energy to people that need it. Thank you, Christina, for your heart for the Infinite Roots family.

An Updated Note (03 July 2021) From Praecog29

:pentagram: I felt some of the darkest times in my life late last year and into the beginning this year. Then I went through one of the most chaotic times in my life. Through all of that, :infinite_roots:, your practices, and your deities were there. Thank you. :pray:t4: Please use that same fervor, that same love :blue_heart: for each person on this list. Check in with them, lift them up in your thoughts and in your practices, and know that we can continue to manifest positive realities together. :pentagram:

If you are on this list, please provide an update, if possible. We have seen some truly remarkable things since these circles started and we want to see more. Even if things have not turned out as you may have hoped, an update will let us know how better to include your request in our practices. Thank you.

(I know I may have missed some requests. If I did miss any, feel free to put a request in the Energy Exchange category or as a reply to this thread.)

Those In Our Circle Over The Next Two Weeks

1. Sister is 7 months pregnant with complications.
  2. Her brother has a pulmonary embolism. (Update family is doing better little bit more as each day passes.)
  3. Wisdom regarding choices.
  1. Her son needs continued love and light wrapped around him.
  2. Grandmother passed away during the first week of May.
  1. Sister-in-law is pregnant. Megan is going to be an aunt again! Asking for lots of positive light for the sister-in-law.
  2. Overwhelmed by life and needs help and relief with money, mental stress, and physical wellbeing.
  1. Looking for homes and wants to move soon. Also, needs some guidance and peace about a family situation.
  2. Asked for healing for her husband from long-term COVID symptoms.
10 Likes

hi everyone. id like to be a part of this. i need help to find my black cat Bastet. she lost in March and until today i dont have news for her. My name is Maria José and im from Argentina

10 Likes

Update on me here. My leg isn’t getting any better and the home health I had was required to quit on me since the doctor wasn’t doing anything different to get me better. So that made me face the fact that I need a different doctor, or at the very least a second opinion.

So I’ve got a new home health starting Tuesday who I’ve never dealt with before, and I am going to a new wound care clinic on Friday to see what they say. If it goes well, I’ll be switching doctors. I’ve never had to fire a doctor before and I hate confrontation so that’ll be fun. That is if I decide to change. We’ll see.

So that’s what’s going on with my legs. I’ll try to keep everyone updated on what the doctor says on Friday.

Greetings @maria16, I’m sorry you’re kitty is lost. Have you tried the Protection Spell for Pets? That may help you find her. Good luck, I’ll be praying for you!

10 Likes

thanks Amatista. :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Hey Maria :revolving_hearts: I’m so sorry to hear that your kitty has been lost since March! I have added you to the list for our Energy Exchange :black_cat: I hope you find her soon!

9 Likes

thank you so much MeganB.

9 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Amethyst,
I don’t know how your test went but I am hoping for the best that you heal girl! You are a survivor and you have survived and fight like a lion. You are strong and I know it may take some time however you will get through this!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Maria, lo siento mucho por Bastet. que vuelva a casa donde pertenece :pray::candle:

9 Likes

I’m lighting a candle :candle: now for you that you receive the strength that you need to tell the Dr, “you’re fired”!! Seriously, I’m praying for you and updating your name to the healing box :gift:. I’m sending so much love and healing energy to you!!! May you finally get as one comfort for your legs!!! I love you girl!!!

8 Likes

@praecog29 Ben
I would like to be put on the energy exchange. In April my daughter lost her boyfriend. He committed suicide and now I am caregiver full time for their two girls, ages 10 and 6. The 10 year old is very angry and some days it is more than I can handle. Also last month another dear friend also killed himself. Stress level for me has gone through the roof and I am praying things don’t come in 3’s with this. Thankfully during all this I found this place and the peace I have found here has been holding me together. Blessed Be!!!

[Admin edit: blurred triggers]

8 Likes

What a terrible situation to be in. I’ve added your family and friends to the list.

8 Likes

Aww, thanks @Jeannie1! That’s sweet of you to say. I hope I can get my legs cleared up soon.

Thanks, darling! Love you too! I’m thankful for your healing box, I’m certain it will help!

@SharonD, you’ll be in my prayers. :candle:

8 Likes

Thanks again, guys!

8 Likes

Thank you @praecog29 @christina4 for adding me to the healing box and energy exchange. And thank you to everyone who is spreading their loving energies to me and my sister in law as well. I feel very blessed to be a part of this coven I’ve lit a candle just a few moments ago and I’m sending warm wishes and loving energy to each of you.
So mote it be! :pray::revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

May you fine your kitty soon! Sending love, and light your way

8 Likes

@Amethyst, my prayers your way so your leg may heal and the lady and the lord guide to the right doctor and treatments.
Blessed be

8 Likes

Love and light to all needing healing and positivity their way on trying times. The circle exchange is always in my prayers and has its own :candle: burning.

Blessed be, everyone.

8 Likes

Thank you @walter! I really think changing is the best thing for me. I just hate change.

8 Likes

Thank you again @praecog29 @MeganB and everyone so very much for facilitating the energy exchange and thank you to everyone who is sending their positive energy. I’ve chosen this evening to meditate and send the requested energies for our coven family’s situations. I did a spell for myself to open up a specific opportunity for me at work, one that will allow me to make my move to another city a reality next year. I sometimes feel like I can “solidify” my own requests by being grateful for all that has happened and also by supporting others in their requests. I try to do those on Thursdays (thankful Thursdays ha!) but I feel like I need to do so this evening. I’m with you all - sending, love, healing, justice and peace.

8 Likes