Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 July 3rd

May you fine your kitty soon! Sending love, and light your way

8 Likes

@Amethyst, my prayers your way so your leg may heal and the lady and the lord guide to the right doctor and treatments.
Blessed be

8 Likes

Love and light to all needing healing and positivity their way on trying times. The circle exchange is always in my prayers and has its own :candle: burning.

Blessed be, everyone.

8 Likes

Thank you @walter! I really think changing is the best thing for me. I just hate change.

8 Likes

Thank you again @praecog29 @MeganB and everyone so very much for facilitating the energy exchange and thank you to everyone who is sending their positive energy. I’ve chosen this evening to meditate and send the requested energies for our coven family’s situations. I did a spell for myself to open up a specific opportunity for me at work, one that will allow me to make my move to another city a reality next year. I sometimes feel like I can “solidify” my own requests by being grateful for all that has happened and also by supporting others in their requests. I try to do those on Thursdays (thankful Thursdays ha!) but I feel like I need to do so this evening. I’m with you all - sending, love, healing, justice and peace.

8 Likes

This is my first time here. First I am sending all the positive vibes, Light and Love from the bottom of my heart to the tip of my soul for each and everyone of you.

Secondly, I would like to ask for positive vibes to aid in my healing from past traumas, so I may shut those doors forever.

9 Likes

I am so sorry for everything that you’re going through!!! My heart goes out to you,!! One of my close friends did the same (idk how to blur but you get the point). But I’ll add you to my healing box as well if you’d like

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I will send positive thoughts and prayers for you to get through this horrible time you went through. But you can get through it!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@joy4, I added you to the list and I will light a candle :candle: for you (and all on this list) today. Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: loves all of its members equally and this is a safe place for you to find spiritual healing.

6 Likes

Well, :poop:. :joy:

My appointment was today and I don’t really get a choice anymore. I’ve been told to get a psychologist on top of my therapist and psychiatrist. They plan to diagnose me with HPD. I’ve been told to file for SSI and to not work full time anymore.

Without full-time work I cannot afford a place without a roommate. Anyone looking for a roommate? :rofl: I’d love to move to the UK. :sweat_smile: (I’m guessing I need to finish my degree first. :smirk: ) Hmm. :thinking: I would settle for something on a coast. OMG. Just ignore this whole paragraph.

The point is, I’m doing well but I still have a road ahead :motorway: . I hate to even ask but I need some love and light. This does not stop me from helping my friends or sending them energy. The ones I’m helping better not pull back. :crazy_face: I love you guys and I can handle helping you while also getting help.

Light a candle :candle: and put it in a dark room and what wins? The light from the candle always beats back the darkness. And touch the flame :fire:from a strong candle to one that is barely flickering and the brightly lit one will strengthen the weak one. We lift each other up. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

I believe you have more than earned some love and light from others :hugs:

The UK is great, well, weather and politics aside :sweat_smile: but there’s loads of other things that more than make up for Boris Johnson and rain… :joy:

I will light a candle for you tonight :candle: :black_heart:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry, I’ve only just read this. Sending positive energy your way.

6 Likes

Sending positive energy, love and light to all in need :hugs:

6 Likes

The loss of a love one tends to hurt our lives. When I write loss, is not necessary from existence, but to be with us. It really makes us sad, but in a positive matter, it can make someone else’s life happy, specially in moments of sadness and desperation.
Blessed Be!

Sorry for the off topic message, {sometimes}; not All the time, things has to be said. I had that feeling to do so.

6 Likes

You bet Joy, will add you to my prayer list at night. I hope you’re able to move past that trauma. :candle:

@praecog29 my friend, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well. I hope things go well with your SSI. Get a good lawyer for that. It’ll take some time to work out but most of them take the payment out after they win. I hope you’re able to find a psychologist you can work with too, that’s half the battle.

All love and light to you my friend. :candle: :purple_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

Sending positive vibes to you, @joy4- may the good energy you receive help you to overcome the scars of past traumas and move on towards your bright future :sun: :pray:

@Praecog29 your path continues to change and evolve- you certainly live an exciting life, my friend! These changes are sudden, but sometimes life throws the things we need at us in strange ways. Glad to hear you are doing well and setting your eyes on an exciting horizon :heart:

Sending lots of love and light out to those who need it today

:candle: :heart: :pray:

5 Likes

I will light a candle for you tonight and send plenty of Love, Light and hugs​:revolving_hearts::candle::balance_scale: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a real hugger. From experience, I can tell you that you will need a lawyer for SSI. If you would like, you could message me and I would gladly walk you through what I know about the process. In the meantime, my new friend, any support you may need, I am here for you.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4: for your love and light, Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

Thank you, @joy4, @BryWisteria, @Amethyst, and @abs. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Bryanna, it seems life has been in constant flux for a long time :joy: but the changes mentioned in this thread are tiny compared to what I have been through and I definitely am on more firm (less shifting) ground.

6 Likes

Christina
Thank you for your prayers and the offer to add me to your healing box I really appreciate it and yes please do so. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Thank you so much
Blessed be

7 Likes