Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— July 3rd

Thank you :pray:t4: for your love and light, Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

Thank you, @joy4, @BryWisteria, @Amethyst, and @abs. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Bryanna, it seems life has been in constant flux for a long time :joy: but the changes mentioned in this thread are tiny compared to what I have been through and I definitely am on more firm (less shifting) ground.

6 Likes

Christina
Thank you for your prayers and the offer to add me to your healing box I really appreciate it and yes please do so. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Thank you so much
Blessed be

7 Likes

Update: sister in law has had some issues with bleeding and lots of stress. So far everything is good with baby but I ask continued healing and loving energy sent to her and our family right now. I ask that me and my husband be added to the exchange as well. We payed his purge yesterday thinking heā€™d be released from jail and weā€™re told we still have to pay a 10,000 cash bindā€¦ we have no idea how weā€™re going to come up with that kind of money and heā€™s already been in there 3 months. His mental health is starting to suffer as is mine because I canā€™t help him and I just want to bring him home. Gratitude for all the loving light you all have already sent to my family this far

7 Likes

I added your request to the list. I am sorry about the delay in getting him back. I hate the ā€œjusticeā€ system in this country. Hopefully you both can find some peace while the money finds its way to you.

5 Likes

@praecog29 thank you for that you have the justice system in this country definitely doesnā€™t seem to be helping at least not for us Iā€™m going to try the Bring In The Flow of Money with Moon Water Magic because somethingā€™s got to give I need him home as far as I know he has another court date on the 28th of this month and Iā€™m still working legal blessings so hopefully weā€™ll get the change that we need

7 Likes

Update on my situation I just got word into my husbandā€™s been released heā€™s free again the energy you guys have shared help and I am so so grateful and Iā€™m so truly touched and blessed to know that my husband is coming home and that it worked that fast is remarkable to me

7 Likes

Thatā€™s great @phoenix_dawn! Iā€™m so glad for you!

7 Likes

Yayness!! Iā€™m happy for you that heā€™s free!!!

6 Likes

@Garnet has been added to the list after doing some draining Shadow work. Please send good thoughts and support her way!

:heart: :pray:

5 Likes

Will do!

@Garnet, weā€™re here for you love! Sending good vibes your way!

5 Likes

Hi Amethyst,
Iā€™m sorry to learn of the difficulties you are facing regarding your wound. I would definitely recommend a consult with another physician. If you donā€™t feel comfortable talking to your doctor, you donā€™t need to. I am a big proponent of diet helping with wound healing. I would recommend that you increase your intake of vitamin c, zinc and protein. Best wishes for healing.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @darlene13! I just got a second opinion Friday and switched doctors today. Iā€™m hoping this new one can help me more. Weā€™ll see. Thanks again for the good vibes!

6 Likes

@phoenix_dawn, I saw your update on the main wiki, sending you lots of light and love.

@Amethyst, I hope you get better news with the new doctors.

5 Likes

Thanks, @praecog29! I think the doctors are moving in the right direction!

5 Likes

@praecog29 thank you for the well wishes. I hope i did it right. I wasnā€™t sure if I did it right

6 Likes

You did. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sending everyone in the circle some positive energy & love. :heart:

Iā€™m in denial about my wrist right now, but I would love some positivity for my upcoming appointment to go over my MRI results. I have seen the results, I know there are things wrong with my wrist. I just donā€™t know what that means as far as treatment.

I wish the Dr had listened to me in January when I told him where it was hurting & getting worse. At that time I had basically gotten a ā€œIā€™m the Dr & you are not response, so I am right & you are notā€ when I told him what was going on, he thought it was to do with my thumb despite me saying that it goes across the back of my wrist from the inside jointā€¦ I wish he had listened to me.

Anywho! Hopefully there is something that can be done that isnā€™t too involved.

Iā€™m ramblingā€¦ sorryā€¦ itā€™s whatā€™s plaguing my mind right now.

6 Likes

I added you to the list, Siofra. I pray the doctors have a good report and you find some form of healing soon.

6 Likes

Thank you. Iā€™m not even sure what they do for partial tears, negative space, & a bone cyst :thinking: Iā€™m hoping that it doesnā€™t set me back too much & trying not to get discouraged.

6 Likes