Energy Exchange Circle šŸ¤— July 3rd

Thatā€™s great @phoenix_dawn! Iā€™m so glad for you!

7 Likes

Yayness!! Iā€™m happy for you that heā€™s free!!!

6 Likes

@Garnet has been added to the list after doing some draining Shadow work. Please send good thoughts and support her way!

:heart: :pray:

5 Likes

Will do!

@Garnet, weā€™re here for you love! Sending good vibes your way!

5 Likes

Hi Amethyst,
Iā€™m sorry to learn of the difficulties you are facing regarding your wound. I would definitely recommend a consult with another physician. If you donā€™t feel comfortable talking to your doctor, you donā€™t need to. I am a big proponent of diet helping with wound healing. I would recommend that you increase your intake of vitamin c, zinc and protein. Best wishes for healing.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @darlene13! I just got a second opinion Friday and switched doctors today. Iā€™m hoping this new one can help me more. Weā€™ll see. Thanks again for the good vibes!

6 Likes

@phoenix_dawn, I saw your update on the main wiki, sending you lots of light and love.

@Amethyst, I hope you get better news with the new doctors.

5 Likes

Thanks, @praecog29! I think the doctors are moving in the right direction!

5 Likes

@praecog29 thank you for the well wishes. I hope i did it right. I wasnā€™t sure if I did it right

6 Likes

You did. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sending everyone in the circle some positive energy & love. :heart:

Iā€™m in denial about my wrist right now, but I would love some positivity for my upcoming appointment to go over my MRI results. I have seen the results, I know there are things wrong with my wrist. I just donā€™t know what that means as far as treatment.

I wish the Dr had listened to me in January when I told him where it was hurting & getting worse. At that time I had basically gotten a ā€œIā€™m the Dr & you are not response, so I am right & you are notā€ when I told him what was going on, he thought it was to do with my thumb despite me saying that it goes across the back of my wrist from the inside jointā€¦ I wish he had listened to me.

Anywho! Hopefully there is something that can be done that isnā€™t too involved.

Iā€™m ramblingā€¦ sorryā€¦ itā€™s whatā€™s plaguing my mind right now.

6 Likes

I added you to the list, Siofra. I pray the doctors have a good report and you find some form of healing soon.

6 Likes

Thank you. Iā€™m not even sure what they do for partial tears, negative space, & a bone cyst :thinking: Iā€™m hoping that it doesnā€™t set me back too much & trying not to get discouraged.

6 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry your doctor didnā€™t listen to you, love. Thatā€™s awful. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. That sounds like a scary thing.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :heartbeat: I feel like Iā€™m taking steps backward after the surgeries Iā€™ve had to have in the last 3 years. I was doing so good this year.

Just a blip. I wonā€™t schedule anything to be done until at least mid-September. In August we are going to Herkimer, NY, then itā€™s our anniversary, then we are going to Augusta, GA in September, then Peanut starts school :school: . Iā€™m not missing out on any part of that this year.

My family knows & understand my limitations & so do our very awesome neighbors. Iā€™ll manage until then. I do a lot more typing than writing these days. I miss writing though. :writing_hand:

5 Likes

I will keep you in my prayers and hope that it wonā€™t hurt you too bad on your adventures! Sounds like youā€™ve got a fun late summer planned! Good luck!

4 Likes

Closing this circle and opening a new one today. Blessings to all of you.

3 Likes