Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 June 5th (and 19th)

Lovely garden dear! It looks great!

8 Likes

That is a great-looking garden @Jeannie1 I have to go into mine & weed it a little. I also have to find a new home for the Lilac bush we have growing before it gets too big. I have a Dahlia flower that has tripled in size over the last couple of weeks. So she needs a good home too. We have the perfect pot for her, it’s just transferring her from the smaller one to the larger one.

7 Likes

This circle will be closed on June 19th at 12 PM Eastern Time. I will create a new circle in the afternoon. Please update any requests. Blessings to you!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Infinite Roots, I reopened this thread for the next two weeks. I thought I could work on a new circle but I am a mess. I need someone to add me to the circle, too. Everything has been getting better but now my family needs love and light. My daughter has just been taken to the ER. I am 3 hours away and everyone is telling me to stay put and if it’s something really serious they’ll have me come down. She was found unconscious but the latest update is she is awake, they took vitals, and now they are checking her blood.

7 Likes

I have added @praecog29 to the wiki, how I get it to update here, I’m not sure. But he’s there requesting love & light for his daughter while they navigate family changes & for himself during the transition. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you, @Susurrus. I’ll update all of you in more detail in just a bit. I’m still collecting my thoughts and resetting. Thankfully she’s out of the hospital already and we know where we have to go from here to help her.

Editing in the update here:
My daughter is 16. She was found passed out and extremely pale. My best friend rushed her to the hospital after calling 911. She didn’t wait and she actually got to the hospital at the same time the emergency services showed up at the house.

A gamut of tests revealed she is nearly in perfect health. She had low blood pressure and low blood sugar. They believe a change in her diet and dealing with the stress in her life will help. Over the next two months they want us to track any black outs while we make these changes.

Trigger Warning Here

My daughter has PTSD from my suicide attempt and sees a therapist every week. That, coupled with my wife and I trying to divorce(again), has pushed her over the edge. Suffice to say, she hasn’t been taking things well.

Please send love and light our way. While everyone in my family is hurting in some way, we are experiencing mostly positive changes and there is light at the end of the tunnel. This is a hiccup on the road to recovery for my family but I trust we all will be okay in the end.

10 Likes

Gods, that’s terrible Ben. I will certainly add your daughter into my prayers a night. That’s going to be terrible stressful for you all, tracking black outs and the like. I’m so sorry you and your family have to go through this.

Sending you love and light!

7 Likes

Love and Light coming your way, Benjamin- I’m so sorry to hear that. Thank goodness for your daughter’s friend taking quick action and that your daughter has a solid plan towards recovery over the coming months :pray::heart:

You are both in my thoughts- take all the time you need to rest and heal! Big hugs to you. Blessed be :sparkles::candle::two_hearts:

7 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter praecog29
Sending you love :heart::black_heart::heart: and healing to your situation!
Blessed be✨

7 Likes

Healing, love and light for everyone needing it at this moment and time. May the lady and the lord, fill you with loving, healing light.
Blessed be

7 Likes

Love and healing light your way!:purple_heart::candle:

6 Likes

Looks beautiful Jeannie. I didn’t plant a vegetable or herb garden this year. I focused on flowers this year. Calling it my Zen, magick- garden.

7 Likes

@praecog29 I’m so sorry to read this Ben! I’ll keep you both in my thoughts ❤️‍🩹

6 Likes

I got you added to the list @praecog29 :heart: I’ll be keeping you and your family in my prayers today and lighting a candle in your daughter’s honor. If there’s anything else we can do, please let us know :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Sending love :heart: and light :candle:to you and your daughter :slightly_smiling_face: I am glad she will be okay. Take care :rainbow:

6 Likes

I would like to add my sister to the list but I’m not sure if I did this correctly. She fell and hit her head and has post concussion syndrome…fatigue, headaches, dizziness, memory issues. She had to take medical leave from her job. I’m worried about her and just want her to be well. Thank you for any healing thoughts.

6 Likes

You and your sister have been added to the list @mary25- sending healing love and light her way! Wishing her a speedy recovery back to health :pray::candle:

6 Likes

Oh my! That’s not good. Best wishes to your sister, I’ll be praying for her to get better soon!

5 Likes