Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 March 13th

Perfect! You are very welcome! I’m so happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s wonderful! Congratulations!

4 Likes

I am so happy for you @Rowan sending you continuous love and light.

Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Thank you, Love & Light to you too!
Blessed Be,

3 Likes

Thank you! Love & Light to you and yours.
Blessed Be

5 Likes

I’m sending my love and wishes for the best outcomes to all who are having a difficult time and am so happy some of you are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Congrats, Tamera!! Good luck on 4-20 :grin: Sounds like you’ll get the best medicine on that date!! :palm_tree:

5 Likes

Woohoo- congrats to you and your husband, @Rowan! That is wonderful news. Wishing him a very successful surgery :pray: Continuing to send good thoughts your way :heart: :candle:

6 Likes

Adding this here so more people see it. Covering you in light and life this morning, @Jypsy

5 Likes

Thank you so much, blessed be!

5 Likes

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way, @Jypsy. I hope the surgery went well! Love and Light to you :heart: :pray::candle:

4 Likes

I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything went okay.

4 Likes

Sending positive love & light with healing to you @Jypsy

4 Likes

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, feeling better today. Appreciate this lovely group!
Blessed Be,
Jypsy

6 Likes

Somewhere in the Energy Exchange, 1 of my things has resolved itself for the best outcome. My family & I made it through the last 3 years of major life changes & have finally gotten the positive change we have been striving for, thank you for all of your kind words & actions when I posted it in here. It really meant a lot.

As for the physical part, I have OT tomorrow for my hand. As you know I have taken up resin crafting & I pulled on something too hard & my hand didn’t like it. I’m hoping that tomorrow we can do some massage & light therapy when I tell her what I did. :frowning_face: My hand is feeling better than it did last night when it happened though. :smiley:

Thank you for you continued support! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for the updates, Jypsy and Krissie. I updated the wiki and this thread.

Continued love and light as your bodies continue to heal.

5 Likes

A new Energy Exchange Circle will be posted later today.

4 Likes