Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 May 22nd

Im so sorry to hear this lovely :heartpulse: I will include your sister in my Candle i light for this energy exchange each night :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thanks!!! It really means a lot right now!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Anytime at all :heart:

5 Likes

I updated it and the wiki for you.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. That must be so difficult for your family. Will be lighting a candle for you and your Sister!

5 Likes

Goodday, I would like to be added to this list please @praecog29 asking for healing spiritually for myself, thank you.

5 Likes

Of course, my wonderful friend. Wishing you peace and healing.

5 Likes

:candle: :candle: :candle: :pray: :candle: :candle: :candle:

Sending hope and positivity to all coven members (and their loved ones) going through difficult times. May you continue to heal and know that the love and light of the coven is continuing to flow your way!

And many thanks as always to the wonderful @praecog29 for organizing the Energy Exchange Circle :pray::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks again for including us and managing this! Dad will be going through another “routine” procedure next week to check out his heart and if needed place stents. Hopefully that won’t be needed, but it’ll be good to get it done and out the way if he does. One more step to a clear OK for transplant :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’ll be thinking of him! :hugs:

4 Likes

Update on my dad! His procedure went well today - no blockages and no need for stents. He’ll even be going home later on this evening and should be back to his active self by the weekend. Another successful test down on the road to transplant! I’ll keep updating until it’s all complete. Thank you for all the positive and helpful energy!

7 Likes

That’s amazing news :heart: I’m glad to here he’s getting home as well :heart:

5 Likes

That’s great @robin77! It must be such a relief!

3 Likes

Wonderful to hear, @robin77! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats to him for the good news, and thank you for the update! Wishing your father all the best as he continues on the road to recovery :pray::heart:

4 Likes

I can’t thank the coven enough for your extended torch and flame by so many and praecog29 I feel that infinite roots radiate the power of love! The magic flows through my bones, and is very colorful! Flashes of white, purple, red, blue, yellow, and pink. As we work with Hecate I call upon her to help guide me and give her all my hurts, fears all my grudges, all my lies and bad habits.

My grandmother (Mom) who raised me was the best mom ever! Her lite still shines!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

Robin,
I am very happy to hear dad is doing better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Jeannie

5 Likes

@praecog29 and everyone else who is in the box, I’m updating my energy box. If there’s anyone who would like to opt out, let me know. Every two weeks, I update it to keep the energy flowing. And I’m adding magical items every so often.

3 Likes

Thank you, @christina4! :pray:t3: I try to draw attention to your healing box every two weeks under the heading Christina’s Distance Healing Box. I hope people will use whatever service they feel most comfortable with, or even both. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know that if they’re no longer in need of the service, I have to take their name out. The people who still do need healing, they can absolutely stay in. I just wanted to update it as well. Thank you!!! :pray::two_hearts:

5 Likes