Energy scattered

My spirit has been in a constant flow of connect and disconnect. Like a battle is raging in my being. I know and I will ground myself. I’ve been a Witch for many years, but I just wanted to share this.
Namaste!

7 Likes

I’m sorry you feel so scattered. A lot of people have been having that problem with the moon being full/blue and Mercury changing directions. Hopefully you’ll settle down soon. :hugs:

6 Likes

Yes, thank you Katie. I’ll look at my Star chart and follow the Mercury transits. It’s driving me crazy.

4 Likes

There goes that auto correct again, sorry Kasie. Life’s been strange lately lol.

5 Likes

That’s okay! I know my name isn’t usual so I’m used to it. LOL.

4 Likes

Always go towards the light, Sri. If the universe wants to duel, let it have its duel. This week the world has been testing us out with negative energy but remember how you respond defines what kind of a person you are.

Namaste to you too! :pray:

7 Likes

Thank You Francisco, for your kind response. As a matter of fact I think I will take the quizzes on your lessons to help me ground further.
Thank you my friend.

7 Likes

Oh it’s Mercury this time? I knew something was up :roll_eyes: I’ve been all over the place. I feel you @sri :heart: only just starting to feel like I might settle down - it’s been days!

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Like Kasie said, a lot of people have been having that same feeling. This has surely been a strange year. I hope you’re feeling better now!

4 Likes

Meditation, deep breathing, relaxation. You’ll get it together. Bright Blessings Sri

2 Likes