Essential oils !?

I’m wondering where people get their essential oils? I searched and couldn’t see find anything. I mean I know sites like doterra and such but wanted to know where you all get them!

6 Likes

I love https://mountainroseherbs.com/ !! Their customer service is great and all of their products are very high quality. They’re not cheap, but they do have good sales sometimes. Their teas are also super yummy! :grinning:

6 Likes

:rofl: yes I’ve bought herbs there. It’s just a small drive for me to go to the store. Thank you.

5 Likes

Oh, that’s so cool! I’ve always wanted to see their physical store!

5 Likes

I’ve always bought from wherever was local to me. I have a whole lot of Young Living essential oils left over from when my mom was a distributor, but other than that? I just buy what’s at the store if I need one.

5 Likes

Sadly, Im a Amazon shopper mostly. I have shopped on RitualCravt some too. I don’t know if I can be trusted to enter a Metaphysical shop and come back out. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I was just curious where and what brand people use. I was thinking about doterra. But unsure and curious lol

4 Likes

Oh definitely ask away, :wink: That’s a good thing about the forum asking, sharing, learning and chatting…lol. But now you got me curious about Doterra…I might look into them as well. If you want look at RitualCravt website it’s very nice for all kinds of things.

4 Likes

This is the same for me, i am currently awaiting freedom day in 3 days coming out of lockdown, and i can tell you i always used to pass my local shop that sold crystals, incense, oils and other neat things but i can tell you as soon as i go in there my husband is going to have a heart attack…

5 Likes

YIKES! I’ll have the pint of frankincense for $800… does that come with fries and a coke?

Not cheap is right, but essential oils aren’t cheap. Fortunately there are substitutes…which makes me wonder how essential ‘essential oils’ are…

5 Likes

I definitely love fresh and fresh dried herbs and plants the best. But there are some things I really like essential oil for. My goal later on is to make my own tiny amount but that’s in a fairly far off time.

5 Likes

Yes, I feel the same. One day, one day…

5 Likes

That’s where I buy mine!

2 Likes