Etheric wings

Does anyone know anything about etheric wings?

7 Likes

Hey @Keilana! :hugs: No unfortunately I donā€™t know anything about Etheric Wings butā€¦I just searched on Google and got this amazing site all about such divine bodily sensations! Take a look on this youtube video link -
(šŸ¦‹ What Are Etheric Wings & What Is Causing This Sensation (Let's Talk Energy Wings!)šŸ¦‹ - YouTube) I guess I can paste some text here too for your help! :smiling_face: This is from the site - grethaal.com

WHAT ARE ETHERIC OR ENERGY WINGS?

Letā€™s begin by addressing the elephant in the room. What are etheric a.k.a energy wings? Iā€™m sure that many of you who have your own set of spiritual practices know that you can experience weird bodily sensations. For example, ringing in the ears, third eye chakra vibrating (as well as your other chakras), spiritual chills and much more. However, I feel like etheric or energy wings is a sensation that isnā€™t experienced as often. That being said, more and more people are beginning to talk about it which makes me super excited!

Etheric wings is a symbol of your connection to the Divine. Itā€™s a physical sensation that you will feel in your back body. This might sound absolutely bizarre if you have not experienced it yourself, however this phenomenon is absolutely real. Many people will feel a slight pressure, back & shoulder pain, a buzzing sensation that can only be explained as energy moving through the body. The development of energy wings means that you are nearing a completion or have already completed an important cycle in your life. In a way, your wings symbolise spiritual ā€˜uplevelingā€™ and provide power and protection to go even further. They can also indicate and symbolise your mission on this Earth. Some souls have chosen to reincarnate and spread healing in many different forms.

WHAT MAY BE THE REASON BEHIND YOUR ETHERIC WINGS?

As I already mentioned previously, there are many different reasons why you may be growing a set of energy wings. Our journeys are individual, therefore feel free to share your own experience and the reasons you believe have caused you to develop etheric wings.

Spiritual Awakening
One of the more obvious reasons for growing energy wings is a spiritual awakening. Whether you just started going through it or have been riding this rollercoaster for a hot minute, an awakening is a powerful period in your life that can cause many unusual things.

Spiritual ā€˜Uplevelingā€™
If you have completed or nearing a completion of an important cycle in your life, your etheric wings may serve as a symbol of your spiritual growth.

Protection
One of the most important functions of your etheric wings is their protective quality. They are literally an extension of your aura and have the power to guide and protect you. Perhaps you are working on releasing past trauma or are about to change your life completely, move to another country, etc. Your energy wings may come when you need protective energy most.

Symbol of Your Mission & Power
Etheric wings are also a symbol of healing powers and a higher mission on this Earth. If you are drawn to being of service, healing our planet through art or music, if you are here to raise the vibration of our planet, your wings are a symbol of that calling and power.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of Etheric Wings before so I learned something new today! :heart:

4 Likes

Wow! This is fascinating! Thanks for sharing. Iā€™m going to explore this a little more after I finish my paper today!

6 Likes

@ [Keilana]Yes I have heard of this before, if not this something similar. There is a ceremony/ritual that can awaken this, or help you be more in tune with this energy. When I was initiated in the Nana Buruku Society this ā€œtypeā€ of ritual was performed at my initiation. I have posted a picture below that captures the feeling. I donā€™t know who the artist is/was.

If interested here is a bit more about Nana Buruku: Nana Buruku

:warning: Mod Note: The image is a painting by artist Aafke Brouwer and can be found here ā†’ https://aafke-art.com/2010/02/09/my-shadow/

4 Likes

Thank you Megan. Now I can check out more of her work.

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :blush: Happy to help!

4 Likes

You just reminded me of my ā€˜Faeries Oracleā€™ deck and the beautiful book that goes with it. The art is by Brian Froud, and the text is by Jessica MacBeth. In the back of the book it talks about meditation, grounding and centering, and it mentions energy wings. (Some of the faerie beings it mentions on these pages is referring to creatures in the deck)

(Every time I want to find this deck it hides from me, lol! But I found it and had to share. Thank you for bringing this topic up.)

I remember this inspiring me years ago. I hope it helps! I highly recommend this deck.

Edit: fixed the order of the photos.

5 Likes

I love that! Thank you for sharing. I have not yet looked into the faerie realm,I suppose I may need to!

6 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate Iā€™ll look more Into this. This sensation just kind of happened so I am finding as much a out it as I can.

6 Likes

This is fascinating, I didnā€™t know it had a name! Iā€™ve had some dreams and visions where Iā€™ve had wings, sometimes of fire, sometimes of feathers. And the sensations of opening my wings, kicking off the ground to fly, or closing them around someone I love, itā€™s like I know which muscles I would use for all of that, and sometimes it feels strange that they are not there. Iā€™m positive that some form of me somewhere has wings.

Hmmm, hereā€™s an interesting thought, maybe theyā€™re part of my energy bodyā€¦ there certainly are some differences to the physical one!

5 Likes

I am happy to hear someone else has experienced this!!

5 Likes

Oh there it is, I almost missed it! Iā€™ve been meaning to look deeper into how our aura, various bodies, chakras and nadis work together, maybe this is my cue :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this info, @Solasta_Amore! :heart: I hadnā€™t heard about Etheric/Energy Wings before either- they are really interesting! :astonished:

I sometimes get fleeting ā€œghostā€ sensations- my fingers as wingtips, longer ears, different feet, etc. I always thought that they were lingering memories from past lives, but perhaps there is more to these types of sensations! I wonder if there are other Etheric/Energy parts in addition to wings, and if so, what meanings they each have spiritually :thinking:

Thank you so much for opening up the discussion, @Keilana- Iā€™m learning a lot! :raised_hands: :blush:

6 Likes

In the same book I mentioned above, she does go into detail with tails too, pointing them out as an energy extension of our spine. I remember it being pretty interesting, kind of as a way to grounding energy like some people imagine it going down through our feet.

5 Likes

Oh wow, thatā€™s really neat! Iā€™m with you, @Melora_Fae- this is really interesting stuff and Iā€™m very excited to learn more :grinning:

I see @Ancient_Queen mentioned a ritual to help awaken Etheric Wings, I wonder if there are other types of ceremonies/rituals to awaken other Etheric traits (tails, etc.) too! :thinking:

If anyone ever comes across anything on the topic in their magickal studies, please feel free to share your findings here! :pray::heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.