Etsy manifestation candle shop

I create manifestation crystal infused candles :black_heart:
I started working on this about a year ago but just finished perfecting it a few months ago- because I’m such a perfectionist about these things hah
They are made on the full moon, 100% natural soy wax, essential oils and herbs. The crystals were all hand picked in nyc, Scotland, France, Salem. The ingredients are based off of the candles intentions. The candle options are Prosperity, Love, Protection.
My favorite thing about them is that I have actually attracted many people to them who aren’t even into witchy things, which I think is interesting that I got others to believe in the properties of herbs, essential oils and crystals! That’s always exciting!! I love making people crystal lovers haha.
My Etsy: littleritualshop
Instagram: shoplittleritual
Just wanted to share! :relaxed:

5 Likes

This is super cool of you! I will definitely follow you on Instagram :crescent_moon::heart: Blessed be .

2 Likes

They look great! And I love the idea of little rituals! It’s like a portable spell! :smile:

So after you burn the candle with the intention you get to keep the crystal. Awesome!

2 Likes

These are absolutely gorgeous candles, @saige! It looks like all your hard work and perfectionism have paid off- the result is lovely! :candle::two_hearts:

Amazing!!! It sounds like you are quite the traveler as well- and to such interesting places! Where in Scotland were you? I spent some time in the Borders and Edinburugh- there was such a great assortment of interesting shops with witchy things! If you have any favorite shops (especially in Salem and Scotland) please let me know- I’d love to check them out someday! :gem: :sparkling_heart:

Also I just want to say that I love the artwork on your candles!!! Are you an artist? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I do have a list of shops I will make a list and send it! I need to get them together haha. No, I’m an interior architect/ designer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I love “portable spell” that was such a good way to put it!!!
The only reason I didn’t write “spell” anywhere on Etsy was because I don’t wanna scare non-witches into not wanting them hahaha

2 Likes

Wow, the candles look amazing :heart_eyes:
I love the idea of putting a crystal there as well!

2 Likes

Ahhhh yes, yes, yes please! I would love to see your list of witchy shops :heart_eyes:

And wow, I can’t say I know much about interior architecture and design- it sounds very neat! Is it your job that allows you to travel a lot, or perhaps travel is a personal passion of yours? :blush:

Just because I love it! Did you move because of work? Or another reason ?

1 Like

I think loving travel is the best reason to travel! :world_map::two_hearts:

I began traveling for school (study abroad mostly) but fell so much in love with adventure that after I graduated I just kept going! :laughing: I did a few international volunteer projects, and currently work and study here in Poland- although due to the pandemic it’s all online for the time being :computer: :+1:

1 Like