Etsy Share -- Sensibly Salvaged

So for the last few months, I’ve been testing products for my best friend & I’m so impressed that I’m sharing with the world!

What I’m using around my house: black salt, oil rollers (all of them LOL), the cleansing & sensual bath teas and 2 of the salves – dead nettle & a rose salve that I believe isn’t even listed yet!

These salves are AMAZING you guys! I have a recurring patch of eczema skin on my ankle/foot that NOTHING helps. I use my salve twice a day (3 if I shower after my first application) and for the first time in 5 years, my skin isn’t resembling elephant skin :rofl::rofl:

The best part is, more variety is coming. This woman is currently doing clinical externship for her degree, raising 2 wild little boys, being a wife and spending every extra second in her kitchen or her garden to bring more beautiful creations to etsy!

*Yes, this is my best friend’s shop, but I wouldn’t share with y’all if her stuff wasn’t amazing. It’s all made with the 2 most important ingredients – intention & love! Check her out!

5 Likes

That looks very interesting @haley! What salve do you use on your eczema? I have psoriasis in a difficult place and I’d love to get rid of it.

3 Likes

Your friend has a gorgeous shop, @haley! :grinning: And ohhh that’s interesting about the salves- I also have eczema on my hands in the winter. I know it can be so tricky to find products that work! I love the bath teas too- and especially how she writes out the medicinal properties of the main ingredients! :+1: Thanks so much for sharing! :blush:

3 Likes

@Amethyst the dead nettle! You know how dogs get crusty dry noses? Her dog has ALWAYS had that issue & the salve even fixed that. It’s amazing stuff!

3 Likes

In other news, guys, I did officially set up my etsy shop! I only have one painting listed, because you couldn’t continue without listing something! I’m dedicating Thursday to getting the photos and info listed. Once it’s set up I’ll share here too! I’m working on a few things that aren’t paintings & I’m super excited to see how it goes!

3 Likes

Thanks! I may try some after the first of the month. I’m going to a dermatologist but not for a while, we’ll see if this helps me keep from going crazy in the meantime. :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh, and good luck with your shop!

3 Likes