Euneirophrenia 🥰

My word of the day - I’ve woken up with this state of mind 3 mornings in a row now. The best way to wake up :sparkles: I hope you all have pleasant dreams! :sparkling_heart:

Euneirophrenia is a pleasant, happy state of mind one has after a good dream. Euneirophrenia’s antonym is malneirophrenia and it’s origins are from Ancient Greek, eu (good), oneiro (dream), phrenia (state of mind).

Stretching out / limbs amiss / a gentle smile on the lips. / Awareness rising / contentment reigns / a delicious feeling flows through the veins. / Another morning / a brand new day / one to greet with a contented display. / Soul delight / a euphoric mood / euneirophrenia caused by what dreams imbued…

Credits to Ella at WordNerd :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

I just woke up with this state, too!!

6 Likes

Isn’t it lovely :blush:

5 Likes

I never knew this word but I have woke up like this for most of the week. I have had such blessings this week after so many trying weeks. Thank you for teaching me a new word!

6 Likes

Such a beautiful word :heart: I agree- the feeling of having euneirophrenia is the best way to wake up! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for sharing this, Abs!

4 Likes