Even More Crystals

Can I help it if find some deals?

Mahoghany Obsidian

Malachite sphere and a gift Bloodstone!

These guys came with this lady

But I don’t know what she is. Some kind of Jasper?

These last three were inexpensive and came from CraftedInStone on Etsy.

16 Likes

They’re very pretty! I love that little skull and the malachite sphere. I don’t know what that last one is, though :star_struck: Pretty!

9 Likes

Oh Beautiful!!! I’m not sure of the last one either…Maybe @Missa or @christina4 could identify it???
Anyway nice find and if it was in deal too, EVEN BETTER! :smiley:
Blessed Be,
Rowan

10 Likes

My very first thought was howlite, but that’s not it. I think it might be moss agate or tree agate.

8 Likes

Gorgeous pieces. That last one might be a piece of dendritic agate.

8 Likes

Love them, will have to check out this site!

7 Likes

Not sure about identification but boy are those shiny! I really like the skull and the malachite sphere!

7 Likes

Nice! Currently have my eye on a couple mahogany obsidian pieces as well. You got some cool pieces there. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ohhhhh pretty treasures, @anon87969570! :star_struck: :gem: Good for you for finding the deals and treating yourself to such lovely things- they will all be great additions to your magickal collection! Enjoy them :sparkles::blush:

6 Likes

That’s definitely a tree agate. I have a nice size tumble that looks just as much as yours. The others are so gorgeous!!! Especially the skull!! I love my skulls!!

10 Likes

Very nice pieces @anon87969570 I am in love with them all, very nice selection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Tree agate :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Tree agate! Now how did they know I love trees?

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.