Excited to meet new people

Hello my name is Alicia, I live in the New England area of the United States. I say area because though I do have a house I don’t live there. I move around a lot so I would say I am more nomadic than anything. My house though is in Northern Maine and I am currently in Vermont. I travel for work so every 13 weeks or so I go somewhere else. I am 37, I have two amazing teenagers. My son Justice is 17 and my daughter Patience is 15. I have a supportive boyfriend of 1 year Kevin. I love all things nature and learning. I explored the Wiccan path as a teenager and it felt so right but fell off the path as I stopped taking the time. Now years later it just feels like where I belong. I have always been an empath and as my great grandmother, grandmother and my mother before me I have had premonitions since I can remember. I have always loved helping people which is why I became part of the medical field but have more and more felt that there is a better way to help. I could go on and on about the issues I see within the modern medical field but I will save that for another time. I am excited to meet everyone and be a part of a positive community. Blessed Be.

11 Likes

Hi Alicia! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A nomadic lifestyle eh? That’s got to be fun and difficult in parts. I’d love to hear about it.

Have you found the Courses here yet? They’re a great way to get started out. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

hey alicia. im nikita but my friends are welcome to call me nikki. welcome ive only been here a few weeks but its a great place to be very suportive and easy to get along with people and safe. the members of our coven are very accepting. so welcome and never be afraid to say whats on your mind

blessed be! nikki

8 Likes

Hi Alicia, I’m Charlye and I am in Independence, Missouri. I am fairly new to paganism and switched from Christianity a few months ago. (Even though I wasn’t practicing for over a decade)

8 Likes

Hello beautiful alicia…from everywhere. Welcome.
My Name is Garnet and I live on Gulf coast Florida. I’m an eclectic, solitary practitioner. In short I want to learn anything I can and I will keep what feels good and right. Anything else, I disregard. (That’s what I do, but I’m in no way saying this is what you must do. This adventure you’re entering into is yours, savor it and delight in the learning.)

In saying that, there is so much to learn here. I suggest starting with the Q&A section, then you can join us in the Forum. The people here are kind, understanding and supportive. You’ll receive messages from others about the best way to get started and that’s great. Others will tell you how to travel the site in the easiest way.
“I know the destination, but not always the best route.”

You say you are empathic? That’s a hard road to travel, isn’t it? You might want to talk to our ever wonderful Siofra, she, too is an empath.
Why don’t you stay a while? Learn something new. Meet some smart, creative and loving people.

Blessed be and let your spirit fly free.
Garnet

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome Alicia!
I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha from Colorado. I traveled with my husband for his work and live in several European countries, but the contracts were for several months to a year or more. I enjoyed living in so many different places and meeting new friends.
:heart:

7 Likes

I have never been to Vermont. I have always wanted to see New England. I can’t wait to hear about your practice and the places you are exploring :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m Tasha from Longisland,Ny , wishing you blessings your way

7 Likes

Merry meet @alicia21 :blush:

Greetings from a fellow traveler! I grew up in New England, but ended up doing a global program in university and went all over the world. After I graduated I just kept going haha- and now I’m based in Poland! Sending greetings from across the pond :wave: :heart:

It sounds like you have some wonderful magickal talents and interests! No matter which aspects of magick you choose to pursue, I’m sure you’ll be able to find relevant discussions here in the forum. The Search Tool is a lifeline for such things- I highly recommend using it to navigate your way through the forum :compass:

If you ever have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you! You have friendly fellow coven members from all over the world here, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help or just like to chat :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Alicia! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry meet @alicia21 :smiley:

We’re neighbors! I am from New Brunswick, Canada. Welcome!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.