Excited to start my journey

Hey I’m new on here im from veorgia and so excited to start my journey

11 Likes

Hello @lekisha Welcome to the family. I’m Tracy from England. Nice to meet you :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hello @lekisha,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing your introduction! I hope don’t mind that I rehomed it into a discussion of its own- sometimes things can get buried in the comments of other posts, so hopefully this way the Coven will see it and stop by to say hello :blush:

Make yourself at home here, Lekisha! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! I am pretty new here as well and it is a super-friendly place to be! :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

7 Likes

Hi @lekisha! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself, what kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants, myself.

If you have any questions about anything, ask and someone will be there to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @lekisha :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad you’re excited to start your journey. There is so much to see here on the forum and main site - I’m sure you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for!

Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home :heart:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @lekisha

It’s so nice to meet you, Lekisha, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.