Expansion Archetypes Quiz

I thought that this would be fun!

https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/6315c879aba8c800168b7cf8

I’m a seer and dreamer.

10 Likes

I’m a mapper and wanderer - aren’t they opposites? Lol

Thanks @christina4 !!

8 Likes

Oh how fun! I got a combination of mapper, wanderer, and adventurer :laughing: looks like it’s just as indecisive as I am

6 Likes

How fun!! I am an almost even mix of Dreamer, Mapper, Wanderer, and Adventurer. Interesting. :thinking: :thinking:

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: The Dreamer is strong in ideas and passions and can sabotage themselves by getting lost in the sea of creation and dreaming without ever moving forward or attaching to others and expectations.

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: The Mapper loves to identify the details and get clear on what’s to come. This archetype … may sabotage by allowing the here and now and fear of the unknown to keep them from taking action.

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: The Wanderer grows and receives through taking action. The strengths of this archetype lie in beginnings and communication. The Wanderer may sabotage by getting lost in a sea of thoughts once they start something and not finish or may not expand due to fear of failing or being seen as a failure if they were to actually complete something.

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:The Adventurer expands through exploration. This archetype thrives when able to jump in head first, and this is also the method of sabotage - by acting without thinking which leads to a cycle of constant shadow work.

Well, if that doesn’t describe me to a tee, I don’t know what will!

6 Likes

I’m all over the place! I’m an adventurer, mapper, wanderer, dreamer, and seer!

6 Likes

That was fun @christina4!

I’m a wanderer and seer mostly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You are right @christina4 this is fun!

• Mapper 33%
  • Wanderer 22%
  • Seer 22%
  • Adventurer 11%
  • Dreamer 11%
4 Likes

Wow, I am a hard core seer! How fun!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.