Experience in some advice

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. I was wondering if I can get some recommendation or some recipe and Spells to do in the kitchen I am a beginner at that and wondering if I could get some experience or some advice on how to do that please and thank you.
Bless it be advice

9 Likes

Hope this helps. There’s lots in the Spells8 app under kitchen witchcraft :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hello @travis4!

I’m seconding what Tracy kindly shared- the Kitchen Witch guide is a great place to get some ideas and spell suggestions :cook: :sparkles:

I also recommend exploring the Recipes category here in the forum- there is a massive collection of spell recipes of all sorts that can be crafted in the kitchen.

Additionally, since Kitchen and Herbal magick go hand-in-hand, have you come across the Green Witch Herbal Magick course yet? The course explores some of the most popular herbs and spices in magick, many of which can be found in a kitchen cupboard and used in cooking. I’ll leave a link here in case you are interested!

Wishing you all the best with your casting- blessed cooking and crafting! :bowl_with_spoon: :herb: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone you guys are the best thank you everyone sorry it took me a little bit to get back to everyone. I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, Travis! And no need to apologize, we all understand that life can be busy- feel free to swing by the forum and say hi whenever you find yourself with the time and energy to do so :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes