Fairies and Gnomes

I was just wondering if any of you ever felt you were destined to be something other than what you were. I have just realized that I was given insights into a different life than what I was brought up to believe. Well, it was about 10 years ago that I started collecting gnomes and made a fairy garden around the same time, now I am a witch and have finally put these into connection with the witch world. Witches love gnomes and fairies and also work with Egyptian deities. So at the the beginning of this month, I started thinking was the Universe trying to tell me something about myself but I was not listening to the Universe. I found this quite interesting.

the Fairy Garden that I created

My two large Gnomes and Fairy Candle Holder

The Fairy I made

My Egyptian collection so far.

Blessed Be :dizzy:

16 Likes

Wow I love your collection itā€™s so beautiful :heart::heart::heart::heart:. Great job they look amazing! :clap::clap::clap:

11 Likes

Beautiful collections!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Ahhh! I love love love your collection! I also had a similar experience, I never really knew much or even thought much about fairies or gnomes, and then just randomly I was feeling so drawn to them, and then I was RANDOMLY gifted an oracle deck ā€œHealing with the Fairiesā€ and then I was seeing all kinds of associations of them everywhere and just started collecting.
Now they have become a bigggg part of my practice and Iā€™m so grateful for that!
Iā€™ve got a little collection going myself :smirk:

They have their own little section on my altar :woman_fairy:t3::man_fairy:t3:

ā€œHealing with the Fairiesā€
Doreen Vircue, Ph.D.

My fairy calling and adventure has brought wonderful insight, gifts, laughter, and light into my life. I hope you continue to collect and connect! šŸ©·šŸ§ššŸ¼
Thanks for sharing!

ā€“Hazel RAE :pisces: :capricorn: :sagittarius:

:fire::sweat_drops::earth_americas::wind_face::cyclone::nazar_amulet::hamsa:šŸ©µ

14 Likes

Love the collection so beautiful. I too love faeries, and i have a porcelain garden no live plants as i am scared to destroy it

15 Likes

Your gardens and treasures are beautiful, Debra! The succulents looks healthy and happy :potted_plant: and look at your oxydalis! I always thought the purple leaves looked like a bunch of happy butterflies flittering about. Itā€™s such a great place for a fairy space :fairy: :butterfly:

Thanks for sharing! :heart:

13 Likes

Thank you @Satans_Helper @TheMuslimWitch @Mystique @Hazel_Rae Love your altar with all your collection on it, beautiful. @TheMuslimWitch your fairies collection is beautiful, outstanding. Thank you @Hazel_Rae I love your altar with all of your collection it is beautiful. Thank you @BryWisteria I love to try and add a plant it helps to brighten up the area . Iā€™m surprised my oxydalis is going on four years now and it looks neet when all the purple leaves fold up for the evening and open up again in the morning .
You are all welcome and thanks for enjoying my post .
Blesses Be :dizzy:

12 Likes

Awww thanks hun i love that u have real plantsā€¦ if i had a bit more if a green thumb i would and perhaps i will get some cactuses :cactus: they tend to need low maintenance :heart::blush:

11 Likes

Wow! It looks great - it must be very happy with you :purple_heart: :butterfly: May it continue to thrive! :blush:

10 Likes

@debra2 very nice collection!
yesterday where I was having coffee I was visited by a Dragonfly they say that the fairies when they saw that they could not live with humans transformed themselves into dragonflies to keep their wings and visit us to bring us messages of joy of abundance and inner transformation
and today I came across this beautiful post with fairiesā€¦
the universe speaks.
Ī¦Ļ‰Ļ„ĪæĪ³ĻĪ±Ļ†ĪÆĪ±: ĪĪ‘Ī„Ī Ī›Ī™ĪŸ: Ī›Ī™Ī’Ī•Ī›ĪŸĪ„Ī›Ī‘ ORTHETRUM BRUNNEUM. (fotografia-nikolaos.blogspot.com)

11 Likes

Thatā€™s such a lovely way to see dragonflies! :dragonfly: :heart: :blush:

10 Likes

@BryWisteria :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

That is so nice that you were visited by a dragonfly, never thought of them that way (as a fairy in another form) so amazing. :+1: :+1: :+1: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

11 Likes

I still canā€™t quite believe that it is turning four years, my daughter-in-law got it for me and asked the lady to fill it up with extra stuff. It loves sitting on the speaker and getting the light but no direct Sunlife, itā€™s very happy :wink: :wink: :purple_heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s so cute! Itā€™s right at home there with you, Debra. May it continue to keep you company and continue to thrive for many more years to come! :hugs: :potted_plant: :purple_heart: :sparkles:

9 Likes