Fairy Ring? ๐Ÿงš

Hahaha you were right indeed! :joy::+1:

8 Likes

Last night I was feeling the need to do a bit of cleansing so I used some sage around my altar space and myself and something told me to do the uncrossing spell I saw on spells8. Was feeling pretty positive so I felt like it was a good time work a protection ritual and then went off to sleep feeling much better. When I woke this morning I found this fairy ring had appeared underneath these pine trees in the yard.

These pines and I have a history as Iโ€™ve fought with the electric company to save them for six years now, and I will never let them be cut down. Iโ€™ve been leaving occasional small offerings to the tree spirits and now just maybe Iโ€™ve got some backup help from the fairy! So tonight I put out some honey and a shot of whisky for the little folk to show my gratitude.

7 Likes

@Valen thats so cool you got to experience that.

6 Likes

Look at all those mushrooms, @Valen! :star_struck: :mushroom: Wow- that is one impressive fairy ring! Iโ€™m sure the trees appreciate your hard work and protection, and now it looks like the fairies have moved in as well. Iโ€™m sure the lovely offerings will be greatly received :fairy:

Thatโ€™s really fun to see and hear about, Valen- thank you so much for sharing your fairy ring! :sparkles:

6 Likes

You must have a big community of fairies living in your yard looking at the size of the ringโ€ฆ

6 Likes