Family finds ❤️ flip the day ❤️

Went to the waterfall for a swim with by amazing family… Hasn’t rained in a while so the water fall… Really more of a trickle.

Tales a few deep breaths and enjoys the beauty of the mountains

:national_park::sparkling_heart: “MUM, DAD!! I FOUND A CRYSTAL!!” - Our 7 yro son holds up a piece of quartz to show us. “Hey! I found some too!” Says Dad… Fast forward to home time annnd we might have found freaking heaps!!

11 Likes

They are just gorgeous @zoe7!! :heart_eyes: :hugs: :crystal_ball: I wish I could go on a crystal hunting like you did! :innocent: It must be sooo much fun! I often watch crystal hunting reels/videos…haha! :smiling_face: Blessed be sweet! :heart:

7 Likes

That’s so precious!!!

8 Likes

What an amazing adventure to have with your family! My daughter would love this (and so would I!) Awesome finds :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Wow, crystals tumbled by Mother Nature. How wonderful!

6 Likes

What an amazing adventure, Zoe! That would be so awesome to find - and to swim at a waterfall! :heart_eyes: My daughter and I would love to do something like this. Eventually we will, but not here in Florida. You definitely don’t want to swim in the water here unless you know it’s safe :joy:

6 Likes

Look at those pretties! :sparkles::heart_eyes:

It sounds like a very fun day all around! And now everytime you see these beautiful stones you’ll remember all the fun you had at the waterfall. May they continue to bring you many smiles! :blush::gem:

6 Likes

It was a bit of a surprise crystal hunt :sweat_smile: but either way it was still a beautiful day!

6 Likes

Those are very beautiful crystals . @zoe7

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.