Family harmony

Does anyone have a good spell for creating family harmony within the home?
My husband is always very critical of my daughter and it always has me in the middle feeling stressed out. He is her stepfather.

11 Likes

Hi @Cattleya

This little spell jar might help and is pretty easy to put together.

I also came across this that may be useful:

I hope it brings the peace and harmony you strive for.

Blessed be

Alan

13 Likes

Thank you Alan!

9 Likes

You are welcome and I hope they bring the harmony you desire.

Alan

6 Likes

Hi @Cattleya!

Alan shared some beautiful spells and methods for bringing harmony back into the home :blush: These two additional ones came to mind, so I’ll leave them here for your consideration too!

I hope you find some magick that works for you and your family- wishing you all the best! :heart:

Blessed be

5 Likes

Thank you Bry! I am definitely going to do the honey jar.

5 Likes

You’ve gotten some great suggestions so far! I’m going to take things a step further and suggest you also do some work on him and his behavior. I’m not suggesting baneful work. Instead, I’m merely suggesting holding up a proverbial mirror to him so he can see the harm he’s causing to both you and your child.

This is a super simple thing to do. Take a photo of him if you have one. Draw a sigil on the back with your intention, such as “[Insert name] will see how his behavior affects the people around him.” Then, tape the photo against a mirror, picture side down (you’re essentially placing his face against a mirror) so he can see himself and what he’s doing.

I would also suggest doing some work outside of witchcraft. It sounds like he may have some underlying issues that he’s dealing with that cause him to lash out at your child. If he is receptive to a conversation, talking openly and honestly is always a good first step. Then, he may want to consider therapy if he’s not sure where his overly-critical behavior is coming from.

6 Likes

Thank you Megan! My husband is a very stubborn, traditional German. My daughter is 26yrs old who has made some mistakes and is taking a bit to find her path. They both are at fault in many ways and both correct in other ways. They seem to trigger each other and neither will admit fault. I do like the mirror spell and may adapt it to each of them. :thinking:

5 Likes

My pleasure, @Cattleya! :heart: Wishing you good luck- I hope the honey jar spell (and any others you choose to cast) work wonderfully for you! :blush:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, @Cattleya :heart: I hope it helps and that your household finds the harmony it needs!

6 Likes

@Cattleya I’ve been having some of the same problems at home. @Cosmic_Curiosity and @BryWisteria have some great ideas! I think I’m going to do the jar!

5 Likes

If you decide to give it a go, I hope it works wonderfully for you! :heart: Good luck and happy crafting :blush: :sparkles:

4 Likes