Fear Trap - New Tool

A friend of mine sent me a link to this piece and I was INSTANTLY drawn to the Fear Trap. I don’t know why, but I WANTED it SO badly. Had it in my wish list - kept thinking about it and kept being drawn to it. Kept going to my wish list and looking at it… LOL

However, I did not want to spend the money as it was a bit pricy - and we have had SO much stuff crap out on us I.E our fridge, the oven, and then our dog was sick, so you can imagine the vet bill…

ANYWHO, I was waiting until we caught up a bit with the big expenses and the next day I had a delivery…it was the FEAR TRAP! My friend had purchased it for me!! I can not tell you how over-joyed I was.

I KNOW you can use any fire-proof dish for this type of spell…but there was just something about this piece that drew me in.

The video is just a demo - but I actually did a REAL ritual using this… WOW…do I feel lighter. I’ve been holding on to some pretty crappy stuff and this was just what this witch needed!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy the little video. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

That’s so cool :eyes: I love the design of it, too!

8 Likes

That is awesome!! I will definitely do this. Thank you for sharing this video.:heart:

8 Likes

Very neat! What a good idea!

7 Likes

Thats so generous of your friend to surprise you with the fear trap! It looks like it has strong energy! Thank you for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

this is cool thank you for sharing

6 Likes