Feeling lost

Sincerely, I need a mentor or coach prolly because I need someone to guide my steps in order to find my path​:heartbeat::pensive::pray:

8 Likes

Have you found the Courses? They are pretty much a step-by-step guide to starting out. Start with the Wicca Self-Initiation course. It takes 8 days and they are just short videos for you to watch. There’s a test at the end so observe carefully.

I hope this helps you!

8 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone here offers mentor services, but the courses on Spells8 are a great place to start if you don’t know where to go!

I’d also recommend starting with things that interest you. If you’re into herbs and plants, research native plants in your area. Develop relationships with those plants, learn their correspondences and uses, etc.

Researching the things you’re interested in is one of the best places to start, in my opinion. From there, you’re bound to learn more as you go! :blush:

10 Likes

@amara You’ve been given some great advise & this sight is pretty spot on.
If you have any doubts or questions, check Q&A section or jump onto forum, we love questions. As for a one on one, guide, mentor? That may prove a little more difficult.
Take the courses, learn your spells & meditation. If you run into problems, please ask and one of us will either give you the answer or point you in the right direction.
Blessed be.
Garnet

8 Likes

@MeganB @Garnet @Amethyst
Thank u all for the nice words, I have started my courses
Just that sometimes u need someone to talk to one on one or a little chitchat

8 Likes

No worries, Amara! That’s what we’re here for :blush:

8 Likes

I often feel like that as well I I’m learning that most of my answers are Within Myself most of the time I just need to talk to myself and myself gives me wisdom and inspiration and direction along with the aid of meditation and the support of this wonderful coven.

7 Likes

@amara , @sea
Sweet ladies, everyone of us have felt as you do.

Best answer by MeganB,

That’s what we’re here for!

Isn’t she wonderful. Everyone will in one way or another reach out to you with answers.
Garnet

7 Likes

I think there’s some working on a Discord group going on. @Francisco would be the one in charge of that but yeah, that may be what you’re looking for.

7 Likes

Thanks @Amethyst I will try interacting with him🤗

7 Likes

It may take him a bit, I think he’s on vacation right now. But he’ll get back to you, he’s good about that.

7 Likes

Hi, @amara, I’m sorry you’re feeling lost. I have learned a ton from @MeganB’s Patreon, roundthecauldron. I highly recommend it!! As for coaching, I’m not sure which area you’re referring to specifically, but I am a meditation guide, mindfulness coach, and yoga teacher, and I’m getting certified as a holistic aromatherapist. These are subjects that I fit into my practice, but I don’t offer specifically magickal information as Megan does on her site. Many of us here are tarot readers as well. It depends on what type of information you’re interested in. I hope this is helpful and doesn’t come off as some shameless plug! :rofl: I really do care about you (and others) finding the assistance you need on your journey. :heart: :magic_wand:

7 Likes

Everyone here has offered such good advice! I’m new too… well about 2 months in and I just wanted to add that journaling has been truly helpful to me. When I flip back through things I notice themes. I thought at first I was going to be all about the moon, then I got super caught up with candle magick and that led to meditation… then I made myself slow down and stick with this one thing. The challenges are also really fabulous because they being my attention to new ideas that I often wouldn’t have looked into otherwise. It’s ok to be a beginner and it’s ok to take your time and grow in this new knowledge and skills! I’m right there with you! I just want to snap my fingers and know all the things… but then I’d miss out in the journey! Start a thread anytime! I’m happy to. Hat, though I assure you I am not as knowledgeable as these fabulous ladies… at least not yet! :heart:

9 Likes

@AlleyGrey I love that. It is a journey all right.

8 Likes

@BrightBear
I am lost maybe because am new to witchcraft and still learning, just needed someone to talk to about my journey and my spellls too
Sometimes I feel my spells aren’t working, maybe am not using the right energy, I just someone I can reach out too😔

6 Likes

@AileyGrey
Am happy u getting along so fast, thanks xx for the nice words
BLESSED :green_heart:

6 Likes

Im new as well but im here if u need an ear

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.