Feeling strangely lonely tonight

Yes, I am very new to this. So if you want to suggest a book, I am completely fine with that. I would love to do that. It sounds so fun and very opening to us to not feel that sense of loneliness. I love it. Message me what ya have in mind!!! :blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes

I’ll do some research. I would like to keep it light,
to allow us a break of reality. I will message you by tomorrow evening :blush:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, @CourtneyTann. That is rough. :hugs: Are there any physical activities you like? Maybe you could do something fun like dancing or I don’t know why bowling keeps popping into my head. That’s not one I normally think of. Anything you can do to signal to the Universe that you’re ready to move through that thick energy. Grief lives in our lungs and makes it hard to breathe. That’s why any aerobic type of activity would help. Even walking. I don’t know where you live and if it’s easy to get outside with the weather near you, but I hope this helps. :heart:

6 Likes

I think i know what you mean. while the new moon can be a good time for personal reflection and quiet, there is for me, as a solitary, a little bit of melancholy around the sabbats and sometimes, esbats. I think the feeling is a little akin to celebrating a birthday or holiday by yourself (which happened to me a lot during covid). It’s not that the day isn’t special, just feel like you want to share it with someone in person who “gets it” even if he or she isn’t a witch. for me, that’s where my relationship with spirit comes in, and really, my relationship with myself. do we ever give enough time to our relationships with ourselves? Is that why it may feel strange or lonely to give ourselves the time we need to connect with our magic and our innermost needs and those feelings that seem to have some kind of mysterious origin? Maybe. I think it’s a good feeling to lean into, even if it feels a bit uncomfortable, because insights and personal aspirations can surface and make themselves known in these blue periods. If you like to journal or draw or play music, that might be a balm.

7 Likes

@BrightBear…you are truly a blessing. I am in STL, MO. So the winter has a good hold on us right now. And very funny you say bowling. I love to bowl. I haven’t went since before covid shutdown. For one excuse or another. I will def be booking a Lane very soon, maybe this weekend.
Blessed greet and warm hugs

4 Likes

Is a feeling that affect all beings, witches & none witches. Perhaps missing a love from another life.

6 Likes

I’m in Illinois like an hour and half from STL and the snow is ridiculous right now & has been a huge downer!!

5 Likes

Oh, that’s funny about bowling! Usually, when something like that pops into my head it’s a message from Spirit. Hugs. :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.