Feeling the Energy

Hello everyone. I’m still very new to the craft. The last full moon I was outside doing a moon ritual and i starting feeling so much energy also I was seeing multiple amounts of white light flying around and by me. I have never experienced that before and I did not know what to think afterwards yet I felt amazing and in control and internal happiness. Due to me being so new I’m not always sure if I’m doing everything right or missing a step or word or even meditating correctly. Although now when i meditate with candles i can feel and see my energy magnifying (for lack of a better word) the flame. This has been on my mind since that night and i just needed to share. Not sure all that it means yet.

7 Likes

Do you feel dizzy or lightheaded? You may need to ground and center some more.

4 Likes

I think i felt a bit lightheaded. I was told i need to ground myself more. Trying my best to but need help or advice

5 Likes

You do need to ground more. Eating something salty or sweet after a ritual helps too, especially if your blood sugar goes wonky but grounding is a big help. This video by HearthWitch explains it better than I can, and should be able to help you do it. Everyone grounds differently though so if you can’t do it that way, you just have to try to find another. Hopefully, the video will help.

Or someone else may have some pointers. I don’t ground like most people, so I’m pants at explaining it. I hope this helps a little.

6 Likes

Thank you i really appreciate the feedback

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Like I said, I struggle with grounding myself so someone else may have a better idea.

6 Likes

Kelli, from what you say it sounds that you are very sensitive to energy. It’s possible that it was the energy of the Full Moon and you indeed are a Lunar Witch :full_moon:

Or maybe you were perceiving a specific energy field. If you feel it could be that, try researching around the word gridworker. Some people believe that there are many types of energy workers, these gridworkers act like spatial empaths, tapping into a crystalline grid around the Earth.

6 Likes

Greetings Kelli! :blush:

That sounds like an amazing moon ritual experience- thanks for sharing! :full_moon: Adding to what others have said, the energy you are seeing may be some form of aura sensing. I’ve heard from others with this ability that it is likely that the more you practice sensing energy, the more often and more vividly you will be able to see it.

It sounds like it was a very enjoyable experience for you- may your ability continue to develop and bring you more joy! Good luck! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Wow i never thought of that. Thanks so much. Im going to start researching.

4 Likes

Yes it was a great experience. Thank you.

4 Likes