Fiery wall of protection

I was going to follow these steps and use sulfur and black salt for the “wall.” The Fiery Wall of Protection – Grove and Grotto
Any suggestions or personal knowledge about this that folks could offer from their experience? Anything specific to be cautious about.

8 Likes

Hello @faith5,

I haven’t cast this spell exactly so I’m afraid I can’t offer spell-specific advice, but I do do a lot of protection work and have used barrier spells that have more or less the same idea.

So if I can offer up some general tips for spells like this, the first one that comes to mind is to be very careful and attentive of fire. All of the elements have raw and potentially dangerous natural energy, but fire in particular likes to act up- even a gentle flame can suddenly rise up and lash out at someone whose attention has drifted :fire:

Make sure your intention is crystal clear (state exactly who you are blocking/defending against and exactly what you are asking of your Helper). And, (if you follow the Wiccan Rede/have personal magickal ethics against harming others- if you don’t, you can ignore this!), you might also want to clarify at some point that you wish no harm or misfortune on this enemy, you just want them out of your business for good.

Just a few little thoughts offered up for your consideration! :blush:

Wishing you all the best with your casting- good luck and blessed be! :sparkles::fire:

6 Likes

*Sulfur is flammable. Sulfur is one of the most volatile elements you can find on Earth. It’s made up of two different elements: sulfur dioxide, which has a yellow color and smells like rotten eggs, and sulfur trioxide, which is white and smells like rotten eggs too.
*https://firesafetysupport.com/is-sulfur-flammable/
Please, please, please, be careful.
Garmet

5 Likes

Good to know. Not intending to light it on fire but also not intending to take unnecessary risk. Thank you for the heads up!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.