Finally set up my first alter

i asked a few days ago for advice on setting up an alter, and i did it! i just did what felt right and put things where i felt like they should go, i didn’t really follow any “rules” but i might rearrange it some to do so at some point. im going to probably move some stuff around later today but this is it for now and what felt right. it was exhausting, but that makes sense as i was using a lot of energy on intent and manifesting and such… might need a nap though! :sleeping: all in all i like it and i feel it’s functional and represents me well. i can’t wait to grow with it!!!

13 Likes

@SusannahsDaughter Oh this is gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I love your beautiful little altar spoon! I have the same one, but mine is has a copper patina -not as lovely! (plus, I use mine as a candle snuffer quite a bit, so I have added quite a bit of that “patina” myself lol) :snowflake:

7 Likes

Beautiful @SusannahsDaughter

5 Likes

That’s so awesome! You’ve done a great job!

5 Likes

Congrats on your altar, @SusannahsDaughter- it looks amazing! :heart: :candle: :sparkles:

4 Likes

It looks amazing, @SusannahsDaughter – I’m sure it took a lot of energy to setup, but that’s normal. It’s also normal that it will change over time as you and your practice evolve! :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.