Finding my Tribe

My name is Nicole and I have been practicing since I was young off and on. I’m near Philadelphia Pennsylvania. My grandmother taught me when I started and had gotten me some books. Alot has changed in the world since then. I’m intrested in making a routine where I do daily magic so I decided to buy a month to see how it works out. Would love to learn from others and maybe find local witches.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @nicole79 you came to the right place there is lots to learn here. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Merry meet @nicole79,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

That’s an awesome goal to set for yourself! Do you have any ideas in mind about what kind of things you hope to include each day? If you are ever looking for ideas, I recommend stopping by the Daily Devotional page and the Nightly Lunar Spell- both have ideas and a range of things you can do related to the energies of the day :sun:

Wishing you all the best as you figure out what works best for you and your schedule!

Please make yourself at home here in the forum and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your new coven is a very friendly one! We are here and happy to help however we can :heart:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hi, @nicole79! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that your grandmother got you started and bought you some books, it’s wonderful you had that support. I suggest going with the Courses. You’ll find a way with those and the Daily Devotionals to craft a practice that is uniquely yours!

If you have any questions about anything, don’t hesitate to ask. Someone will be there for you! I look forward to getting to know you more!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @nicole79 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It sounds like you had a good starting point with your grandmother and some books - that’s great to hear! I’m sure that will be super helpful for you as you start to build a daily routine. We have a lot of resources here at Spells8 that can be helpful – @BryWisteria gave you some links already, and @Amethyst linked the courses!

I’d like to drop a few links for you, too :heart:

@SilverBear created a series of videos on Quick Witchery. Most of them are linked in this search → Search results for 'quick witchery' - The Spells8 Forum

I have a video on my YouTube channel about creating a daily practice that works for you. You can find that here → How to Create Your DAILY Witchcraft Practice || make a daily practice that works for you [CC] - YouTube

There’s also this post → Daily witchy / pagan routines ← with a lot of great information and suggestions in the comments!

However you choose to build your routine, I wish you lots of luck and magic!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @nicole79! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod, but have a lot of family history in your area. It’s been years since I’ve been there though.

Feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own if you have any questions or something to share with us! We all love to learn & are very friendly & supportive of each other. :revolving_hearts:

I look forward to speaking with you more soon! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Thanks Sofia,

Hope to catch up soon. Have a a good day.

Katie :dizzy:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @nicole79

I’m so glad you have joined us, Nicole! I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Nicole, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @nicole79! Here you will find a lot of love, acquaintances and a big hug! Don’t hesitate to ask about anything. There will always be someone to answer you correctly. My name is Airam and I Greece :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.