First day in forum

Hello, how is everyone? Merry meet and blessed be.

8 Likes

Hello, and welcome!

I hope you find here everything you need, :heart:

5 Likes

Hi @raven13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses here yet? They are full of good information for you! If you have any questions or anything like that just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Hi @raven13

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado and it’s nice to meet you! Welcome home :infinite_roots: Raven! I also recommend starting with the Courses as @Amethyst has suggested! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

Welcome @raven13

4 Likes

@raven13 welcome sister. Im Christeena and im 42. U will find so many like minded brothers and sisters here who will welcome and accept all of u with open arms without condescension. If u have questions all u have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. U will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again welcome!!!

5 Likes

Merry meet @raven13!

Doing well, thank you- how are you? :blush:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I have been so far, Thank you

6 Likes

Sounds lovely, Iam hoping to make new friends.

5 Likes

Thank you! Ive already started on courses, and working on my book of shadows, I spent many years away from the wiccan path, and now I am back.

5 Likes

pleasure to meet you

6 Likes

Im 43, and Im back on the wiccan path after many years away.

5 Likes

You seem like a friendly person, so you will! :hugs:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.